Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME DAY THREAD: FAU @ Miami - 08/30/13 @ 8:00 PM

Add topic

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

The Matchup: Florida Atlantic (0-0) vs. Miami (0-0)

When: Friday, August 30th @ 8:00 PM

Where: Sun Life Stadium

Weather: Here

The Series: This is the first of a scheduled three game series between the two programs. The Hurricanes will play the Owls at FAU Stadium in 2015 and the Owls will return to Miami in 2016.

Team Information:

FAU Depth Chart

FAU Game Notes

Miami Team Site

Miami Depth Chart

Game Information:

TV: ESPNU

Live Video: Here

Internet Broadcast: Here

Live Stats: Here

Back to the top

Love this time of year. So many hopes & dreams. I am a true believer in Pelini. I feel an Appalachia State - Michigan upset coming on….GO OWLS!!!  
Back to the top

Let' GO OWLS!!!!!!! :Yawn:
Back to the top

I can honestly see us up setting UM we have athletes at QB so if our line breaks down they can make plays with their feet if we can be strong at the point of attack up front shed some blocks and set the edge not allowing Duke to get outside and force everything back inside to our LBs we have a shot. Our DBs can cover well but also can come up and play the run my only concern is how our QBs will fare in this game and if they can dissect UMs defense and get our playmakers the ball. We have to be able to sustain drives to keep their offense off the field. If we are able to get into the redzone we have a couple guys who are redzone nightmares in Dorvilous/Deleon/Howard/Dukes we should be able to pull a victory out. I hope our conditioning is good enough to run alot of up tempo stuff on their defense not allowing them to substitute fresh players in because they have alot of depth on their team.
Back to the top

Remember when we lost to Michigan St years ago because we ran out of footballs in the rain? Not this year, I'm bringing extra! 

Back to the top

:Laughing:

Love it! That's the best photo!
Back to the top

I am ready as is my desk. GO OWLS!

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Dude, we got to re-tweet that bad boy!

DONE.

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

What section of the stadium will FAU be tailgating ?
Back to the top

Courtesy of the FAU Greeks (I believe). Great idea!

Back to the top
Control functions: