Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

And Then There Were Two...

Stopped by to see Mark at It's Owl Time The Store yesterday, and picked up the new Mini Helmet to go with one already in action at the office.

Looks good!

And he even has the right face mask color…there are other ones floating about with the wrong one.

Back to the top

I like your style, my office has the same:

Back to the top

teambeer said

I like your style, my office has the same:

Posted On: Sep 9th 2013, 9:16 AM #317044

Nice!

:Hug:

Back to the top

Rick said

Stopped by to see Mark at It's Owl Time The Store yesterday, and picked up the new Mini Helmet to go with one already in action at the office.

Looks good!

And he even has the right face mask color…there are other ones floating about with the wrong one.

Posted On: Sep 9th 2013, 9:09 AM #317041

I probably lost a lot of sales by refusing to sell them until I got the correct color on the face mask.  Us Owl fans go through enough.   :)  We deserve the correct stuff!
Back to the top

Mark,

I'm headed to Dallas for the Fredskins game in October. Do you have any #32 jersey's in stock?
Back to the top

cbboarder said

Mark,

I'm headed to Dallas for the Fredskins game in October. Do you have any #32 jersey's in stock?

Posted On: Sep 9th 2013, 10:23 AM #317048

cbboarder,

Sorry we do not have jerseys at this time.  Adidas requires me to purchase a minimum of 360 of them and I have to order them 8 months in advance.  Possibly next year.
Back to the top
Control functions: