Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Craig James Fired by Fox Sports for Homosexual Comments . . .

Add topic

Craig James, a former NFL player and ESPN analyst, said that homosexuals would “have to answer to the Lord for their actions” . . .

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/9/fox-sports-fires-craig-james-homophobic-comments/

Back to the top

drrth said

Craig James, a former NFL player and ESPN analyst, said that homosexuals would “have to answer to the Lord for their actions” . . .

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/9/fox-sports-fires-craig-james-homophobic-comments/

Posted On: Sep 11th 2013, 4:18 PM #317149

Not a big Craig James fan and I don't see anything wrong with his comments.
Back to the top

He's certainly got the right to say it, just not as a representative of Fox.

I hear Chic Fil A is hiring though, he'll be fine
Back to the top

Why does the media and the "community" label/call another individual speaking out consistently as "homophobic"?

99.99% of anyone who speaks out against it not afraid of anyone who partakes in that type of activity, or the activity itself.
Back to the top

I agree Rick, I will never support or endorse homosexual lifestyle even though I know many and have several friends who are homosexual. My belief as taught by the Bible is against sin and as he Jesus himself said "I forgive you, go and sin no more". Not, oh thats ok just keep on with whatever make you happy.

But Christian belief in todays society is not to be heard without punishment it seems. You must be tolerant of the homosexual lifestyle and it's outspokeness but not be tolerant of the Christian beleifs or even verbalize them without retribution and being labed "homophobic" or intolerant or even a bigot. Sad for a nation founded in the Christian beleifs!
Back to the top

I'm a little surprised FOX did this. They're usually not gunshy about these kinds of opinions. For instance, Bill O'Reilly has made plenty of anti-gay comments on FOX and not lost his job - guess it's because he's not talking about football.

You know, there are literally hundreds of social instructions in the Bible - about women, animals, cloth, etc - and I'm always curious why people are so adamant about this one in particular. For instance, ritualistic animal sacrifices got entire chapters in the Bible yet nobody's on TV saying, "Our country's moral fabric is degrading because people aren't doing animal sacrifices anymore!"
Back to the top

Craig James happens to be an a hole, outside of this opinion, this could've been a perfect opportunity to term a hire they realized they shouldn't have made.

And before Saturdays game, I'm having a go at animal sacrifice for the team, does anyone have a chicken?  :)
Back to the top

teambeer said

And before Saturdays game, I'm having a go at animal sacrifice for the team, does anyone have a chicken?  :)
Posted On: Sep 11th 2013, 8:40 PM #317177

A Chicken - We're not playing Miami this week.

Back to the top

teambeer said

Craig James happens to be an a hole, outside of this opinion, this could've been a perfect opportunity to term a hire they realized they shouldn't have made.

If it would help this team score a TD I will bring a chicken, goat, sloth and a monkey!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

teambeer said

Only if you can also breathe out of your eyelids.
Back to the top
Control functions: