Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS: 2013 Week Three - FAU vs South Florida

The three contests between the Owls and Bulls have been decided by an average margin of 27 points.

However, this contest has the makings to better resemble the second meeting, where only a 12 point differential was observed. Coach Pelini is familiar with Taggert's style of play, and the former WKU star doesn't have the same unit he did before leaving Bowling Green.

Still, this is a statement game against an opponent who has the stigma of name attached to them, and a better stable of horses to draw upon.

Can FAU pull one out in Tampa?

Would expect slight further progress offensively, but not convinced it will be enough to nab the first win for 2013.

Two TD's for the Owls, and a Mitch Anderson boot.

FAU 17  USF 28
Back to the top

-5 FAU USF -2
Back to the top

17-10 FAU
Back to the top

:)

I will go out on a limb here.

FAU: 17

USF: 24

Sad but keeping it real.
Back to the top

FAU: 13 - One TD and Two FG
USF: 31 - Four TDs and One FG

FAU Defense will be on the field too long because of the dormant Offense.
Back to the top

USF 20
FAU 6

the qb situation is just pathetic. the defense is great, the wr's okay +, the o line is doing its job, the running game can't go anywhere and the qb's aren't there.
Back to the top

I am going to pull out my homer card on this one.

Defense comes up big.

FAU 13

USF 10

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

USF 9
FAU 6

We both have solid D and ZERO O, it's the pillow fight of the week baby! The ghost of Warley Leroy creeps up and Mitch Anderson goes 2-4 and we lose because of a few missed kicks.
Back to the top

teambeer said

USF 9
FAU 6

We both have solid D and ZERO O, it's the pillow fight of the week baby! The ghost of Warley Leroy creeps up and Mitch Anderson goes 2-4 and we lose because of a few missed kicks.
Posted On: Sep 12th 2013, 1:34 PM #317201

TB, your spot on except we get 2 safeties to pull out the 10-9 victory.
Back to the top

Ill take it! We need some good news around here
Back to the top
Control functions: