Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Week Thread: Middle Tennessee @ FAU - 9/21/13 @ 12:00 PM

Add topic

Owls Depth Chart per FAU…

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Back to the top

Is Shalom Ogbonda on the scout team again or is he hurt? It sounded like he progressed nicely in the spring but haven't seen his name this fall
Back to the top

He's played…
Back to the top

teambeer said

Is Shalom Ogbonda on the scout team again or is he hurt? It sounded like he progressed nicely in the spring but haven't seen his name this fall
Posted On: Sep 17th 2013, 2:46 PM #317574

He played quite a bit in the miami game, less in the past two as the suspended guys are back.
Back to the top

We Could Be .500 Next Week!!!
Back to the top

Here is some of what MTSU Coach Rick Stockstill had to say today about the upcoming game…

I'm looking forward to this week's game. Everybody knows it's the first conference game, so that raises the ante a bit. We've got to have a great week of practice, make sure we get some things corrected from last week against Memphis and get ready to play a good Florida Atlantic team.

Last year, it was a 7-0 game with 10 minutes to go in the third quarter before we kind of ran away with it. They're (FAU) a good team coming off a good win over South Florida. Their last five or six games going back to last year, especially on defense, they've been a good team. Their defense reminds me a lot of North Carolina from a speed and athletic standpoint. They'll pressure and come at you with a lot of man coverage, so we'll have to be able to handle that. They're not as big up front as Memphis, but they're fast and athletic.

The humidity is definitely different. I don't think that we really recognize it. I have heard it more from fans. I remember at Purdue it was a record heat and had no idea. We become so focused on the game that you don't take time to realize how hot it is. We hope to avoid any cramping. I don't see the heat being a factor.
Back to the top

Im watching the Mtsu vs Unc reply on espn3 and let me just say our defense better come to play cause those guys can run and pass. and it all happens fast as lighting and our offense better be able to put up points to keep up or its going to be a long hot afternoon in Boca. I forgot who said it on the podcast but they said Mtsu was one of the best coached teams in the nation, while im watching this game is very hard argue that point, but hopefully we come  prepared and ready to play. I can see us winning put we have to put on a better showing offensively than e did against Usf.
Back to the top

True, our offense can be inconsistant at times though..so dont think y'all dont have a chance! #TrueBlue #MTSU
Back to the top

never said we didn't have a chance cause I believe we will win it just depends on how our team executes as a whole.
Back to the top
Control functions: