Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Entrance Music Picked

Caught this from Athletics

We have a WINNER!!!! We have tallied the votes and the winner will be The White Stripes- 7 Nation Army (Glitch Mob Remix). Now when you hear this song you will know the FAU Football team will be arriving for the Owl Walk with in 5 minutes. So you should make your way to the sidewalk. to greet them and make as much noise as you can as they are walking in to the stadium.

I wish they would have picked some better choices to vote on.

Can't wait to be called out by UCF for copying them. We've copied their stadium to some extent and now we're using the same entrance song well almost the same we have the remix. 
Back to the top

they're getting top 25 votes right now…lets do everything we can like them.
Back to the top

In regards to the UCF comment, you're thinking of Zombie Nation. Look up UCF Zombie Nation on YouTube and you'll see what I'm saying. Anyways, I hope the play this song when the team enters the field and after big plays as well.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Well the OwlWalk is like the DogWalk in Athens - just with SEVERAL THOUSAND less participants. THIS HAS TO BECOME A TRADITION GUYS - PUSH IT! It is the first show of spirit they see and experiance and the Dogs say it REALLY helps them get in a WIN the game for the fans mood!
Back to the top

Not that I'm happy with this song, but I was really hoping the athletic department would come up with something cute and adorable like an "who let the owls out?" satire song and then all the "hootigans" could go into the student section and the PA announcer could be like "alright hootigans lets hear your best hoots"  because then it would be really clever and not childish or anything….Ya get it?
Back to the top
Control functions: