Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Do you foresee 5 more wins on our schedule?

And if so, where? Open question.

I believe they can. I think our upward trajectory has been great so far. We've got 8 games left to get 5 Ws (or 7 games to get 5 if you automatically write off the Auburn game)

From what you've seen, will this team go 0.500 this year?
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

And if so, where? Open question.

I believe they can. I think our upward trajectory has been great so far. We've got 8 games left to get 5 Ws (or 7 games to get 5 if you automatically write off the Auburn game)

From what you've seen, will this team go 0.500 this year?
Posted On: Sep 24th 2013, 3:15 PM #318420

We will fall short of 0.500. I predict we win 4 more games.
Back to the top

OWLNATION said

We will fall short of 0.500. I predict we win 4 more games.
Posted On: Sep 24th 2013, 3:18 PM #318421

A 5-7 record would be about where I would expect us to be in Year 2 of a coaching change.

Its year 3 and 4 that you EXPECT to be bowl eligible and competing for confrence championships.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

FIU, NM St. better be definite W's.

Tulane, UAB and S. Miss all very winnable with Rice this week also a possible W.

Only Marshall and Auburn remain as probable losses to me. So to me a 7-5 season max is possible.
Back to the top

5-7 is doable…especially if we put up a few more offensive performances like last Saturday.

6-6 is stretch.

7-5 would take divine intervention.

Back to the top

I see us taking S Miss, FIU and Nm St down for sure…

We've got toss ups against Rice, Marshall and Tulane and UAB…the offense I saw last week and the defense against everyone else will win those games, just gotta show up.

Auburn is an L but hopefully we make it competitive.

2 of those 4 games will be work but can be done. I'm still holding out for 6 wins this year, but we shall see
Back to the top

I think we pull it off...I gotta believe our O and D get on the same page for a couple of upsets....Mr Optimist....

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

I fully expect 6 wins. I believe in this team.
Back to the top

I think our next 3 games are critical to our season.  Can we compete and build confidence for the final stretch?  The last few games on the schedule are winnable IMO however, it will be determined by how much confidence we can gain in these next 3.  If we lose the next 3, then it will be difficult to get to 4 wins.  If we can win 1 or 2 of the next 3, then things get real interesting and exciting.
Back to the top

I think if our team keeps moving in the direction we are currently going (forward), then it is possible, but it would take some luck as well.  Realistically I see us going 5-7, with 4-8 being the worst I would want to see.  I think Mark is right in saying that these next few games will define our season. 

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top
Control functions: