Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

"Riots in the Breezeway"

Don't get me wrong, I love the old one and think it is classic and should be around forever, but some members wanted to see it updated.

New or Old version???
Back to the top

New is good, but…….

NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING will ever replace the original!

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

New is great and looks more like Florida (geographically)!
Back to the top

guaranteed someone doesn't have pants on in that picture!
Back to the top

Is the new one from the MTSU game?
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

Is the new one from the MTSU game?

Posted On: Sep 25th 2013, 4:41 PM #318467

Looks like the stadium opener a couple years back vs. WKU. Crazy, unorganized line, corporation tailgate in the Rat's Mouth, and the Owl Rangers had a brick pattern on their bodies.
Back to the top

I do not comment often, but when it comes to the old riot  "photograph"….God Save. Most unusual and brilliant. F8ck pants.

Time keeps on slippin' into the future
Back to the top

I guess the only negative is that the new pic isn't a riot over a big win, it was a riot over a VERY poorly planned student ticket program on the first game. It was the end of the first quarter before all of the students got in.
Back to the top

It must have been a decade ago that I created the Riots in the Breezeway photo! I can honestly say that when I made it, I had no idea those were pants – that part was totally unintentional! I was more focused on finding a picture of an FAU flag to paste. I had so much more free time! The crowd came from a Google search for a soccer celebration.

That said, I totally approve of the new version! It was tough to imagine way back when I made the first image that we'd ever have anything close to resembling that in real life (and think about how old the students in the picture were when the image was made…). It is VERY cool to have a real throng of FAU supporters, without Photoshop!
Back to the top
Control functions: