Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME DAY THREAD: FAU @ Rice - 09/28/13 @ 7:00 PM

Add topic

The Matchup: Florida Atlantic (1-3, 0-2) vs. Rice (1-2, 0-0)

When: Saturday, September 28th @ 7:00 PM

Where: Rice Stadium

Weather: Here

The Series: First meeting between the two programs.

Team Information:

FAU Depth Chart

FAU Game Notes

Rice Team Site

Rice Depth Chart

Game Information:

TV: Fox College Sports (Atlantic)

Live Video: None

Radio: ESPN 106.3

Internet Broadcast: Here

Live Stats: Here

Back to the top

actually my schedule has changed so I will be home for the game. Probably what I will do is listen to the broadcast with Ken, and put on Wisconsin and Ohio State on the TV, since Wisconsin is my home state university. I am from the cheese state, so I'm rooting for a Owls and Badger victory today.
Back to the top

Great..I look at FCS on Thursday and see FAU vs Rice ready for the broadcast..Get home last night and double check and ow they are showing Dartmouth...Great..This stinks...So much for FCS..Really Stinks..
Back to the top

Does anyone know where we can order the game on directv? Or Comcast?
Back to the top

Did FCS really choose not to show it?
Back to the top

The channel on Comcast is in the 700s I think. ..you have to order it…It's on the schedule. ..I saw it this morning on the guide. ..

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

Posted On: Sep 28th 2013, 10:24 AM #318511

They just can't decide not to show it remember it's on fox sports Atlantic not the regular.
Back to the top

723 on Comcast...free.  If you have to pay you might not have the package...only negative is not HD.  Beggars can't be choosers.
Back to the top

Shane Marinelli OC40 said

owl2Doc said

Posted On: Sep 28th 2013, 10:24 AM #318511

They just can't decide not to show it remember it's on fox sports Atlantic not the regular.
Its also on AT&T Uverse 647.

Fyi: Anybody planning to find a bar in West Palm to watch tonight? Duffys has a great party room on Village Blvd. I watch the Bucs every Sunday with a bunch of friends. Could still try to reserve it. 

Back to the top

You simply need to order the Comcast "Sports Package". There are three FCS channels…that's why I never understand why schools don't put the one up that is carrying the game.

I had to look up each channel's lineup to obtain Atlantic when doing the game day thread.

Anyway the package is only $9.00 per month, and you can cancel it after the game if you don't want it.

Cost = $.29 to watch the game.

:Winking:
Back to the top
Control functions: