Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FIRE CARL PELINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boozie132 said

Our buddy has brought his arguments over to the CSNBBS.

http://www.csnbbs.com/showthread.php?tid=651848

It seems like everyone over there all have words of encouragement for the team. 
Posted On: Sep 30th 2013, 3:22 PM #318805

I looked at the post on the csn thread and I have not laughed so hard in quite some time.

Trying to rally our opponents to help us fire our coach because he is terrible. Sure sounds like a well conceived plan.

Thanks for the laugh.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Guest said

You my friend have the BEST GRAMMAR in the entire world.

If you want people to listen to you and see your side of an argument, maybe you should go back to school and learn proper grammar. This would include use of punctuation, right use of the word (hear deals with sound), and spelling.  Maybe once you fix these items in your posts I will actually care for what what you say.
Posted On: Sep 30th 2013, 1:02 PM #318802

I don't care at all about grammar on this this fourm I type 99 percent of this from my phone and don't care to read over anything.
Back to the top

Also we are where do you guys see improvement.
Let's look at last year we lost to UNT by 6 south Alabama by 3 Navy by 7 FIU by 10 and ULL by 14 but they added one late in that game. So if I recall I remember a lot of people saying these are the games we will learn how to win blah blah. We played close games last year yet 12 months later we are still loosing the same type of games. 
Stop saying we are improving to make yourself a feel better.
Tommy Bowden 2014!!
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Guest said

If you want people to listen to you and see your side of an argument, maybe you should go back to school and learn proper grammar. This would include use of punctuation, right use of the word (hear deals with sound), and spelling.  Maybe once you fix these items in your posts I will actually care for what what you say.
I don't care at all about grammar on this this fourm I type 99 percent of this from my phone and don't care to read over anything.

Posted On: Sep 30th 2013, 3:32 PM #318808
Maybe you should care about grammar so you don't look like an uneducated "fan" on here. If you were to read over your posts, you would also see how stupid you sound in your arguments 99% of the times. I guess the 1% of the time you don't sound stupid is the 1% of the time you are not typing from your phone.
Back to the top

Guest said

owlcountry40 said

Guest said

Maybe you should care about grammar so you don't look like an uneducated "fan" on here. If you were to read over your posts, you would also see how stupid you sound in your arguments 99% of the times. I guess the 1% of the time you don't sound stupid is the 1% of the time you are not typing from your phone.
Posted On: Sep 30th 2013, 4:43 PM #318818
You what's stupid defending a 1-4 football team. I am right about 100 % percent of stuff i say on this forum so get over it.

Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Also we are where do you guys see improvement.
Let's look at last year we lost to UNT by 6 south Alabama by 3 Navy by 7 FIU by 10 and ULL by 14 but they added one late in that game. So if I recall I remember a lot of people saying these are the games we will learn how to win blah blah. We played close games last year yet 12 months later we are still loosing the same type of games. 
Stop saying we are improving to make yourself a feel better.
Tommy Bowden 2014!!
Posted On: Sep 30th 2013, 3:41 PM #318809

I know how you feel about the team and coaching staff.  Can you explain how Tommy Bowden is the coach next season?  How does FAU make that happen?  If you have a real plan, I will accept your comment about coaching change.  But the reality is how does FAU pay to fire the coach and hire a new coach?  Do you really think it could be done?  With my understanding of our finances, it's is completely impossible to fire Pelini even if they wanted to at this point.  
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Guest said

owlcountry40 said

Guest said

Posted On: Sep 30th 2013, 4:43 PM #318818
You what's stupid defending a 1-4 football team. I am right about 100 % percent of stuff i say on this forum so get over it.

Posted On: Sep 30th 2013, 4:48 PM #318819

"You what's stupid.." Wow you just made my point once again by your amazing choice of words.  :Laughing:Right about 100% of the stuff you say? If that is true you need get a job in the athletic department and make all the right decisions to make FAU the Elite NCAA Program "All Knowing Owl Country 40", since you are never wrong. :Laughing:
Back to the top

I still have faith in Coach P.   the OC on the other hand needs to be shown the door.   The play calling on the O side is amateurish at best.
Back to the top

We will be fine….

…. Just keep sippin' the kool aid….

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

Boozie132 said

Our buddy has brought his arguments over to the CSNBBS.

http://www.csnbbs.com/showthread.php?tid=651848

It seems like everyone over there all have words of encouragement for the team. 
Posted On: Sep 30th 2013, 3:22 PM #318805

I looked at the post on the csn thread and I have not laughed so hard in quite some time.

Trying to rally our opponents to help us fire our coach because he is terrible. Sure sounds like a well conceived plan.

Thanks for the laugh.

GO OWLS!!!

Posted On: Sep 30th 2013, 3:28 PM #318807

Shaking my head…OC40 might not be cut out to be a mid-major fan…
Back to the top
Control functions: