Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FIRE CARL PELINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we want to talk OC. Bring Lane Kiffin in on the cheap and let that blowhard prove himself from now until 2014 while he works on his tan in the S. Florida sun.

I don't like the guy, but he has a decent offensive mind and would bring some excitement to Boca.

Okay, bad idea all around, but fun to speculate.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Guest said

owlcountry40 said

Guest said

owlcountry40 said

Guest said

You my friend have the BEST GRAMMAR in the entire world.

If you want people to listen to you and see your side of an argument, maybe you should go back to school and learn proper grammar. This would include use of punctuation, right use of the word (hear deals with sound), and spelling.  Maybe once you fix these items in your posts I will actually care for what what you say.
Posted On: Sep 30th 2013, 1:02 PM #318802
I don't care at all about grammar on this this fourm I type 99 percent of this from my phone and don't care to read over anything.

Posted On: Sep 30th 2013, 3:32 PM #318808
Maybe you should care about grammar so you don't look like an uneducated "fan" on here. If you were to read over your posts, you would also see how stupid you sound in your arguments 99% of the times. I guess the 1% of the time you don't sound stupid is the 1% of the time you are not typing from your phone.
Posted On: Sep 30th 2013, 4:43 PM #318818
You what's stupid defending a 1-4 football team. I am right about 100 % percent of stuff i say on this forum so get over it.

Posted On: Sep 30th 2013, 4:48 PM #318819

"You what's stupid.." Wow you just made my point once again by your amazing choice of words.  :Laughing:Right about 100% of the stuff you say? If that is true you need get a job in the athletic department and make all the right decisions to make FAU the Elite NCAA Program "All Knowing Owl Country 40", since you are never wrong. :Laughing:
Posted On: Sep 30th 2013, 5:11 PM #318823
If I was the AD I would have hired Leavitt.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Guest said

owlcountry40 said

Guest said

owlcountry40 said

Guest said

If you want people to listen to you and see your side of an argument, maybe you should go back to school and learn proper grammar. This would include use of punctuation, right use of the word (hear deals with sound), and spelling.  Maybe once you fix these items in your posts I will actually care for what what you say.
I don't care at all about grammar on this this fourm I type 99 percent of this from my phone and don't care to read over anything.

Maybe you should care about grammar so you don't look like an uneducated "fan" on here. If you were to read over your posts, you would also see how stupid you sound in your arguments 99% of the times. I guess the 1% of the time you don't sound stupid is the 1% of the time you are not typing from your phone.
You what's stupid defending a 1-4 football team. I am right about 100 % percent of stuff i say on this forum so get over it.

"You what's stupid.." Wow you just made my point once again by your amazing choice of words.  :Laughing:Right about 100% of the stuff you say? If that is true you need get a job in the athletic department and make all the right decisions to make FAU the Elite NCAA Program "All Knowing Owl Country 40", since you are never wrong. :Laughing:

Posted On: Sep 30th 2013, 7:34 PM #318834

And probably would have fired him by now…
Back to the top

Tim FAU98 said

owlcountry40 said

Guest said

owlcountry40 said

Guest said

owlcountry40 said

Guest said

Posted On: Sep 30th 2013, 7:34 PM #318834

And probably would have fired him by now…
Posted On: Sep 30th 2013, 7:58 PM #318835

Now wait, you don't know that.  Maybe Leavitt has some magical ability to make 18-19 year olds develop faster as football players that Carl Pelini lacks.  Maybe he has the coaching skill that makes his young QB not fumble
without getting hit…

Coaches are very important, but a lot of things are out of their control.  Players have to make plays and protect that ball.  Anyone who thinks that it's Pelini's fault that Hankerson fumbled that ball late in the 4th against Rice or Johnson threw an INT when we were tied at the end of the 4th and driving for the winning score against against MTSU is crazy.  I know fans like to blame someone for losses, but show a little perspective.  This team is clearly better then a year ago and a few plays from being 3-2.  It's not even 2 full years under this staff.  If the team is still making these same mistakes at this point next year, then maybe there is a problem, but I don't think that will be the case.  The last 2 losses sucked, but I think they will learn from them and eventually be a better team because of them.
Back to the top

I hear if you choke them they run faster for you.  :Winking:
Back to the top

If anyone needs to be fired its OC Wright this guy is horrible his play calling is some of the worst I've seen the spread is supposed to be exciting and wide open this is the most boring 4 play offense (run right ,left,up the middle ,swing pass to McKinney….how many people r in Montana like 5 cause no one ever saw him coach a game I think we just wanted someone cheap who would do anything to coach at the D1 level it's not for him he needs to go ASAP Rocky he's an incompetent prick that couldn't run my nephews peewee team
Back to the top

Loving every minute of this!!!!!  Your coaches are horrible and qbs are worse. Your excuses about coaches and qb play only says your ok with a 1-10 season. There is a lot of young qbs playing and doing really good but to bad fau doesn't have one. Lane kiffin wouldn't wipe his ass with these qbs doo-rag, not to mention they can't  throw 10 yards. Your more worried about someone's grammar than getting your ass kicked every week, don't try to act smart cause it's apparent your not smart enough to know pelini and company are way over paid and struck out at qb.  :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

big owl said

Loving every minute of this!!!!!  Your coaches are horrible and qbs are worse. Your excuses about coaches and qb play only says your ok with a 1-10 season. There is a lot of young qbs playing and doing really good but to bad fau doesn't have one. Lane kiffin wouldn't wipe his ass with these qbs doo-rag, not to mention they can't  throw 10 yards. Your more worried about someone's grammar than getting your ass kicked every week, don't try to act smart cause it's apparent your not smart enough to know pelini and company are way over paid and struck out at qb.  :Big-Grin:
Posted On: Oct 1st 2013, 10:48 AM #318845
A

Ass kicked every week? Wow what in the world have you been watching? Maybe should crawl back under your bridge that you came from troll. This world would would be better if you stayed there. I am sorry if you have a problem with the coaching staff and players, because you or a family member had a problem with them, but know what you are talking about.
Back to the top

big owl said

I do Think our QB's are really good though Hankerson is going to be a stud the kid has a cannon.
Back to the top

big owl said

I know you once said the qb's we let go we're better than what we have, so how are they doing now? Is Bracewell starting for Alabama? Did I miss something?
Back to the top
Control functions: