Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sun-Sentinel FAU Sports coverage

Add topic

I have to commend Dieter Kurtenbach from Sun-Sentinel for his consistent and thorough coverage of FAU sports. In comparison to Tom D'Angelo from Palm Beach Post, Dieter is doing an OUTSTANDING JOB!! Thank you Dieter.
Back to the top

+1 from here.
Back to the top

I certainly appreciate it.
Back to the top

X10000
Back to the top

Agreed, was not a big fan at first but he has definitely won me over.  Probably the only reason I log onto the sentinel now.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Agreed, was not a big fan at first but he has definitely won me over.  Probably the only reason I log onto the sentinel now.
Posted On: Oct 7th 2013, 9:49 PM #319289

+1
Back to the top

I wasn't a huge fan at first either but now that I think about it, that wasn't because of his writing style it was because he was brutally honest about how bad our team was. We'd been really lucky to have Ted cover us for so long and even when the team was terrible he wouldn't blast em, they were like his kids too. Dieter shows up and isn't afraid to tell it like it is…the good news, he ran an article yesterday talking about how 6 wins and a bowl are quite possible for us, and he doesn't stroke our egos for fun.

Nice to have him around
Back to the top

Great articles .... Greatly appreciated!!!!
Back to the top

I too was skeptical at first but I think he does a great job and is really brings a non-biased, reality check. He also does a weekly chat that he posts on his Youtube channel with beat writers from other teams (Dieter Kurtenbach - YouTube)

Back to the top
Control functions: