Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coach P Marshall post game

Back to the top

Thanks for posting! I was also looking for the Monday morning presser and haven't seen it - Athletis put up a Jarvis interview instead…
Back to the top

Has to be tough to keep composure after a loss like that, happy they didn't interview me…although I dont think Pelini had 10 drinks in him like I did.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

He's visibly uncomfortable. I know we as fans get frustrated but it must be really tough as a coach to shake it off and work on a game plan for next saturday.

Lets take it out on Auburn, Coach!
Back to the top

Ya see his reaction on the 4th down TD pass, a short one that featured two missed tackles! He was visibly upset but held his cool then. He is working at becoming a leader not a screamer (see BO!). And ya, he was upset that we blew the game (again) - if he was not, he would not be human!

Cut him some slack guys, his 1st head coaching job and the football end is growing and learning already, his game coaching and game management will too! Only 19 games in and with really only one rectruiting class after the trainwreck the Owls football program became (I so hate to say that).
Back to the top
Control functions: