Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS: 2013 Week Nine - FAU vs Auburn

For once, the label of "Advanced Training" need not apply.

Well, sort of…

The Owls are poised to make more of a splash against a Top 25 opponent than in recent years, which is worth noting.

Why? Having the 55th best team in the nation in points allowed per game coupled with a 23rd ranking in yards allowed ain't to shabby. Conversely, the Tigers are sitting at 32nd, and 104th respectively.

Bottom line: Both are stingy at times, but Auburn tends to neutralize drives when it matters most. Accordingly, not stalling out on extended efforts will likely be FAU's biggest challenge. That, while keeping the Tiger's average of 300 rushing YPG (8th NCAA) and fleet footed Nick Marshall in check.

Should be another cover for the road warriors, but not quite ready for this caliber of upset yet.

FAU 17  Auburn 39

What says you??
Back to the top

Just because I want to say "I told you so" when we finally get our first BIG upset!

That and I had all these this morning, in one pitcher!

Johnson runs for a game winning rushing TD with 10 seconds left on 4th and 13. :cool:
Back to the top

It is unfortunate that Auburn is having a great year this year. If Auburn was down, I might just be willing to pick an FAU upset with the offense clicking on all cylinders. However, it won't be so.

Auburn 38

FAU 20

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

FAU 27 Auburn 24.  We shock the World!

I run onto the field, pull a hammy, then realize I am an old man and cannot tear down the goal post.
Back to the top

fauowl said

FAU 27 Auburn 24.  We shock the World!

I run onto the field, pull a hammy, then realize I am an old man and cannot tear down the goal post.
Posted On: Oct 25th 2013, 10:03 AM #320073

:Laughing:

Back to the top

28-31 Owls win off Anderson's leg late in the 4th!
Back to the top

Where is medicaid mike.  Did he drop dead after being denied access to the practices.  I miss his ridiculous predictions.  
Back to the top

95% sure I saw him at the bonfire this season. He's still around.
Back to the top

hoping for a good showing....Auburn 41- FAU 21

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

With Auburn off to a good start this season FAU will have its hands full with a powerful run game and strong D-Line. Though I do believe the Owls will cover the spread, the Tigers will finish 35-14.

I love dropkicks and fat guy touchdowns.

Twitter: @jakobsansom
Back to the top
Control functions: