Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Twitter finds

Add topic

Thought I'd start a thread for all the random FAU pictures that show up on Twitter.
Back to the top

Kick it off with this one, some very cool Giant Spider balloon art in the library. I assume this isn't part of Homecoming so if anybody has the story behind this sculpture, please share.

Back to the top

Nathan Pittman ‏@NatePitt27

Got my ring in the mail today! So nice! Unforgettable season with my teammates & coaches. 3 rings in 4 yrs. #FAU ⚾️ pic.twitter.com/7I3KPz3fcq

P.S. I would post as actual Twitter comments but the coding hasn't worked for me, despite doing what Rick recommended.
Back to the top

From @FlaAtlanticU

FAU commercials playing in the airport

Back to the top

Cool, which airport is that?
Back to the top

Nice ring! Congrats and great job!
Back to the top

owlmart said

Posted On: Nov 15th 2013, 1:58 PM #321469

Didn't say. Looks like Fort Lauderdale (FLL).
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

Kick it off with this one, some very cool Giant Spider balloon art in the library. I assume this isn't part of Homecoming so if anybody has the story behind this sculpture, please share.

Posted On: Oct 29th 2013, 3:22 PM #320343
Halloween
Back to the top

owlmart said

Posted On: Nov 15th 2013, 1:58 PM #321469

It is Fort Lauderdale airport - I picked up my sister there this morning. And it's not just on the TV screen; FAU's also on the pillars too:

Back to the top

Nice to see, we flew into Miami this fall for the game so did not get to see it. By the way, I thought the new Marlins (paid for by the fleeced public by the way) was kinda ugly from the outside! Big, but ugly! I miss the Orange Bowl myself and I know UM does too (and the Dolphins). Neither has been the same since then!
Back to the top
Control functions: