Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Frat party gone wild ends with students cuffed, deputies injured

Add topic

DEERFIELD BEACH — As he worked late in his warehouse car repair shop Saturday, Jeffrey Levin could tell that the temperature was rising at the frat party in a unit down the way.

"They had a DJ, the music was loud, and the liquor was flowing," said Levin, 58.

Then the party really exploded when dozens of Broward Sheriff's deputies arrived to shut it down, telling about 200 people — many of them students from Florida Atlantic University — to go home.

Frat party gone wild ends with students cuffed, deputies injured
Back to the top

"I was standing next to my roommate and the cops just grabbed him as he was walking away," said Edmond, an urban design major from Miramar. "He said, 'Get your hands off me,' and they put him in a chokehold. I was videotaping it and the cop hit me and took my phone.

"Then I started walking away and a cop bull-rushed me, knocked me to the ground and handcuffed me."

When Edmond got his phone back, the video he shot was erased, he said.

This is the part that bothers me most. That's some crooked s***.
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

"I was standing next to my roommate and the cops just grabbed him as he was walking away," said Edmond, an urban design major from Miramar. "He said, 'Get your hands off me,' and they put him in a chokehold. I was videotaping it and the cop hit me and took my phone.

"Then I started walking away and a cop bull-rushed me, knocked me to the ground and handcuffed me."

When Edmond got his phone back, the video he shot was erased, he said.

This is the part that bothers me most. That's some crooked s***.

Posted On: Nov 26th 2013, 4:22 PM #322522

There are two sides to every story...

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

There most certainly are.

But if it's true, it's some crooked s***.

Back to the top

Good old BSO…. A little wood shampoo never hurt anyone right??  :Smug:
Back to the top
Control functions: