Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sweet FAU Hat?

Add topic

I saw someone wearing this really awesome FAU hat at the game the other day but I don't see it online anywhere. It is a flat bill hat where the Owl eyes are kind of coming out of the brim peering over it. Kinda hard to describe but it was sweet and would love to get it.

If someone knows what I'm talking about and can let me know what place sells it that would be awesome!
Back to the top

Check with Mark at It's Owl Time HOME

Back to the top

Guest said

I saw someone wearing this really awesome FAU hat at the game the other day but I don't see it online anywhere. It is a flat bill hat where the Owl eyes are kind of coming out of the brim peering over it. Kinda hard to describe but it was sweet and would love to get it.

If someone knows what I'm talking about and can let me know what place sells it that would be awesome!
Posted On: Nov 30th 2013, 11:12 PM #322863

It's most likely the Zephyr "Menace" snapback you're talking about.  Lids and Zephyr's website were selling them but because FAU is a smaller school they most likely did not make that many and once they sold out that's it.  Sorry bud, you might be out of luck.
Back to the top

The Afterlifemobile said

Guest said

Posted On: Nov 30th 2013, 11:12 PM #322863

It's most likely the Zephyr "Menace" snapback you're talking about.  Lids and Zephyr's website were selling them but because FAU is a smaller school they most likely did not make that many and once they sold out that's it.  Sorry bud, you might be out of luck.
Posted On: Dec 1st 2013, 1:50 AM #322869

I would still call Mark.
Back to the top

Back to the top

It seems like Lids was carrying this. I am not sure if this was the same thing you saw.

Florida Atlantic Owls Zephyr Black Zephyr NCAA Menace Snapback Cap | Lids.com
Back to the top

Guys, not to be rude, but we have an official gear sponsor - who supports our site.

They can order ANYTHING.

Going to politely ask that all discussion on other vendors come to an immediate halt, as they do nothing for our cause.

Thanks in advance!
Back to the top

The Afterlifemobile said

Why don't you shut up?   Thanks in advance

Don't see any red font, but will take this as a jest :Winking:

If it's not, please let me know.
Back to the top

The Afterlifemobile said

Sorry if that was a little rude but I've tolerated your snarky remarks and bible thumping attitude up to a point.  See I'm a big fan of FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION and FREEDOM OF INFORMATION and this along with "You shouldn't post that news article here because he's not down with us blah blah blah" nagging has driven me up a wall.  And for the record I've bought a couple of items from "It's OWL time " before and the owner of the store is doing a great thing for Boca and FAU but even he has limited resources with a new business venture.  So if I can point someone in the direction of an item that ISN'T EVEN AVAILABLE FOR SALE ANYMORE I'm going to do so. And if these comments get me banned or are deleted then so be it.  But you're acting like a nosey HOA president who plasters warning sings on the front doors of people who may have left an empty beer can on their patio table.

What an absolute jackass…grow up kid.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

The Afterlifemobile said

Sorry if that was a little rude but I've tolerated your snarky remarks and bible thumping attitude up to a point.  See I'm a big fan of FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION and FREEDOM OF INFORMATION and this along with "You shouldn't post that news article here because he's not down with us blah blah blah" nagging has driven me up a wall.  And for the record I've bought a couple of items from "It's OWL time " before and the owner of the store is doing a great thing for Boca and FAU but even he has limited resources with a new business venture.  So if I can point someone in the direction of an item that ISN'T EVEN AVAILABLE FOR SALE ANYMORE I'm going to do so. And if these comments get me banned or are deleted then so be it.  But you're acting like a nosey HOA president who plasters warning sings on the front doors of people who may have left an empty beer can on their patio table.

Why you would choose to associate and comment upon my personal beliefs when I made a request regarding a sponsorship agreement this site has in tact to provide/cover for membership costs to users such as yourself (who do not pay for the right to participate) is, well, not appropriate. Send me a PM for those matters next time should you feel the need.

In fact all of this should have been done that way.

Our agreement with ItsOwltime is exclusive. They pay for that right. And we will uphold it - plain and simple.

You are free to post what you wish, but if it involves FAU branded merchandise, it will be censored moving forward to uphold our legally binding agreement.

That's really all I have to say publicly on this "topic".

Take care.
Back to the top
Control functions: