Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

VIDEO: Shula Bowl 2013 - FAU vs FIU Highlights

2013 Shula Bowl Highlights via FAUOwlAthletics:

Back to the top

I wish we'd pull a Minnesota on that trophy and get something with personality. I remember when ithe rivalry started there were a few ideas were floated around that seemed really cool, a giant taxidermied marlin was one, that's way better than a piece of furniture
Back to the top

teambeer said

I wish we'd pull a Minnesota on that trophy and get something with personality. I remember when ithe rivalry started there were a few ideas were floated around that seemed really cool, a giant taxidermied marlin was one, that's way better than a piece of furniture
Posted On: Dec 2nd 2013, 7:24 AM #322927

I totally agree.  The trophy is lame.  The helmets are also outdated for both teams at this point.  I was thinking about what could replace it.  How about a wooden palm tree that the winner gets to paint in it's team colors every year?  Just make it something unique instead of the current personality-less trophy.
Back to the top

Here is highlights from FAU Football Recruiting

Back to the top

Whoever we hire, keep the person making these videos!
Back to the top

teambeer said

Whoever we hire, keep the person making these videos!
Posted On: Dec 2nd 2013, 2:29 PM #322956

The person who makes these videos isn't on staff but works in collaboration with the FAU video coordinator Jack Pelini
Back to the top

Sadly he does not get paid by the school, along the rest of FAU's football video staff, and they sadly take them for granted.
Back to the top

Are they grad assistants?
Back to the top

teambeer said

Are they grad assistants?
Posted On: Dec 2nd 2013, 6:40 PM #322982

pretty sure just student volunteers passionate about the school
Back to the top

fauowls5455 said

Here is highlights from FAU Football Recruiting

[VIDEO]
Posted On: Dec 2nd 2013, 12:01 PM #322935

ANOTHER GREAT VIDEO of a GREAT TEAM WIN!
I especially love the coin toss where the FIU players looked totally intimidated by MR Chappell, like, we have to play this guy! :Laughing:
Back to the top
Control functions: