Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Christmas Tree or Holiday Tree?

Add topic

Back to the top

I LOVE IT, that is funny. One way to get people to say Christmas and NOT holiday again! :)
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

I LOVE IT, that is funny. One way to get people to say Christmas and NOT holiday again! :smile:
Posted On: Dec 9th 2013, 7:43 PM #323674
Agreed, especially in Boca where the Jews hate christmas.  All businesses have to be PC in Boca so they have to say "happy holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas."   In our neighborhood there is a petition to take down all of the christmas lights unless they put up an equal amount amount of manuras.
Back to the top

Ummm…excuse me??  I'm Jewish and live in Boca.  I don't hate Christmas.  Go ahead and enjoy your holiday.  And if you are going to use anti-Semitic stereotypes, at least spell "menorah" correctly…
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Ummm…excuse me??  I'm Jewish and live in Boca.  I don't hate Christmas.  Go ahead and enjoy your holiday.  And if you are going to use anti-Semitic stereotypes, at least spell "menorah" correctly…
Posted On: Dec 10th 2013, 4:19 PM #323753

You have to ignore this guy…hopefully Rick will remove shortly.
Back to the top

…what? Jews don't "hate" Christmas. That's just your anti-Semitic tainting of what's happening and that's not acceptable here.

Businesses in Boca say "Happy Holidays" because people celebrate more than just Christmas.

It's really not that difficult to understand.
Back to the top

A statement was made, and while I do not agree with it at all, it wasn't anything more than that.

Maybe I should remove afterlifemobiles' words towards me from last week as well?

I think you see my point.

Have thicker skin guys, it's a free country as long as one doesn't cross the line. And if they do, we'll take care of it.

Besides, not everyone can be so elequent and graceful in their diction when "arguing" like owl2doc and fauowls44. Which is too bad…

(yes, that was a compliment)

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

Rick said

Besides, not everyone can be so elequent and graceful in their diction when "arguing" like owl2doc and fauowls44. Which is too bad…

(yes, that was a compliment)

:Big-Grin:
Posted On: Dec 10th 2013, 7:47 PM #323777

Hey, what about me?

:Big-Grin:  :Laughing:  :Goodbye:

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: