Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Wright will NOT be FAU's Head Coach! Can we move on!

Can we please move on.
Back to the top

OWLNATION said

Can we please move on.
Posted On: Dec 14th 2013, 11:09 AM #324258

Probably not!
Back to the top

Why move on when there is nothing at this time. Wright and the currrent assistant coaches offer FAU real opportunities. If Chun names Stan Drayton there will be mixed reactions. If Drayton hires a few of our current coaches it will make more sense. If he brings in his own coaches which is far more likely and not wrong to do, we are starting all over. Starting all over is so risky and it will take 2 years for the players to adjust and play at the same level they are playing at the last four games.

I hope we all get surprised by Chun and he brings in a new HC with assistant coaches we can all rally around. The word surprise tells the story. 
Back to the top

The minute we hire a new head coach...everybody will move on.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Just doesn't make any sense to me, why would you let go of Brian Wright someone you got to test drive with for Stan Drayton?  On top of that a good portion of the community and the players wanted Brian Wright.  And I'm sick of the "he only beat bad teams" argument, you know what….that's what good coaches do, they prep their kids and beat an inferior opponent handily.  I was shocked with how well Wright did, I'm all for FAU doing well but IN MY OPINION I think we will all look back at this and realize we let a big opportunity slip through our fingers.  That is all……
Back to the top
Control functions: