Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Morris gets his first endorsement deal...

Add topic

Alfred Morris makes his commercial debut for Eastern Motors

Appearing in an Eastern Motors commercial is a rite of passage for D.C.’s most recognizable athletes. A parade of locally famous faces have appeared on your televisions, singing that jingle that won’t leave your head for hours. On Wednesday, Redskins rookie Alfred Morris became one of them….

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: Morris gets his first endorsement deal...

Back to the top

The commercial is out on tv now, just saw it while watching tv ( I just moved to DC). You can also find it on youtube for those not in DC.
Back to the top

Here's the vid:

Back to the top

Good for him!  Well deserved!
Back to the top

Just saw a new commercial starring Alfred on TV today for Eastern Motors "Hard Work" commercial. Hopefully someone more technical can attach a link to help others find it quickly online.

(I guess it was an older commercial May 21 release, but today was the first time I saw or heard of it)
Back to the top

Morris gets his first endorsement deal...

Our boy Alfred is in the new Xobox One Madden 25 commercial, too bad it was the home run swing and not the Owl fingers!

Back to the top

Check out that snow! Skins are a mess this year and Alfred has had a good season again, over 1,000 yards again, but sounds like he may have to deal with a coaching change next year. Hope his numbers earn him a shot with whomever the new guy is!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Check out that snow! Skins are a mess this year and Alfred has had a good season again, over 1,000 yards again, but sounds like he may have to deal with a coaching change next year. Hope his numbers earn him a shot with whomever the new guy is!
Posted On: Dec 21st 2013, 8:03 PM #324950

If 1,000+ yards a season isn't good enough to maintain your starting position with the Redskins then their expectations are ridiculous.

Back to the top
Control functions: