Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Charlie Patridge "Coming Home" Video

Just wanted to share the following video below. We were at the basketball game against Warner, on new years day, and had a chance to see the "Coming Home" video, introducing Coach Partridge. As an alumni, and father of a former FAU student athlete, it really hit home. Not only did it feel honest and genuine, with Coach Partridge's focus on "Family", but it also showed our stadium and FAU football in general, in a very positive way (even Scnelly's in there). This sort of thing sometimes resonates with future players and their family. FAU…coming home, well done.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

prowler said

Just wanted to share the following video link below. We were at the basketball game against Warner, on new years day, and had a chance to see the "Coming Home" video, introducing Coach Partridge. As an alumni, and father of a former FAU student athlete, it really hit home. Not only did it feel honest and genuine, with Coach Partridge's focus on "Family", but it also showed our stadium and FAU football in general, in a very positive way (even Scnelly's in there). This sort of thing sometimes resonates with future players and their family. FAU…coming home, well done.

[VIDEO]

Go Owls!
Posted On: Jan 5th 2014, 3:40 PM #325642

Very cool video!
Back to the top

Nice! Has me even more excited for the future
Back to the top

I love the video. I am a C.Partridge fan and I truly believe Pat Chun"s intro about winding up with the right  person. This was how it was meant to be.
Back to the top

Great video!
Back to the top
Control functions: