Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Meeting with Coach Partridge

I just wanted to take the time to say how impressed I am with coach Partridge sticking to his open door policy. I am the Interfraternity Council President at FAU and contacted him about setting up a meeting. He had his secretary contact me 2 days later and allowed me to set up a meeting at a day and time was convenient for me this week. As for the meeting, most of you may not know but one of the things Pelini did right was reach out to FAU's fraternities and sororities asking for us personally in our chapter meetings to show up in full force at games. After he was fired, Brian Wright came in personally as well. I plan on making sure that relationship continues because they always came in and personally asked us students what ideas we had to make games exciting, boost attendance, and create traditions because they saw potential in our organizations, who are loyal fans. One of the things they implemented was a greek seating section in the lower half of the endzone that you may have noticed was the camera man's favorite spot to film in the student section because it was always packed and rowdy. I am glad he is making himself available to organization leaders here on campus!
Back to the top

Pelini did not care he went to chapters in his 2nd season wow big whoop. Partridge needs to always be seen on campus in the breezeway etc.
Back to the top

I wasn't praising Pelini for doing it and not saying he did a great job of it, just pointing out that he was the first to do something like it.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Pelini did not care he went to chapters in his 2nd season wow big whoop. Partridge needs to always be seen on campus in the breezeway etc.
Posted On: Jan 6th 2014, 9:26 PM #325694

I would prefer that Partridge be doing more important things than spending time in the breezeway.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Making the football team more visible would be a start. If they are to do a run. Have them run past the dorms in their jerseys. Have them do wind sprints on the lawn in front of the admin building. Give the students a sense of ownership of the team.
Back to the top
Control functions: