Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Boca Students - Blog, Apartments & More

Add topic

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce my website, http://www.bocastudents.com/

Although a student, I'm also a realtor. I realized that there wasn't a go-to place for students and property owners to go to one central location, and I know that a lot of the owners in Boca live out of state (I started my career in real estate as a property manager for 264 units)… I also know that students didn't have a specific place to go that suggested things to do around campus, kept students updated and provided other relevant information. I've been extremely involved in SG since my freshman year and last year I was Director of Program Board, so I have a bunch of experience in the "ins" of FAU and wanted to share it with the rest of the student body.

I'm still growing the site, but so far we've gotten some amazing response… If you want to check out our most popular article, see it here: "http://www.bocastudents.com/2013/11/13/fixing-fau-14-things-that-need-to-be-fixed/

I felt like I was in a unique place and started Boca Students. Let me know what you think. I'll be keeping this updated as I post more articles!

:Winking:
Back to the top

Great article

If you're into the Behind the Scenes-type stuff at FAU, Alexandra "Lexi" Rosario wrote a really interesting article on her blog called, "Running Program Board: A Student Leader's Memoir."

Check it out!
Back to the top

Great job Alexandria on you blog and I agree with basically all of your 14 improvements to FAU list.
Back to the top

Nice job Alexandria. Remember about the squeaky wheel. The one about advisers  that like students is one that I ( a dad that has two students at FAU ) feel strongly  about. Both of my kids have mentioned this to me. If those "professionals" don't like their jobs and can't do it to the best of their ability, go get a different job. Our kids deserve better. Keep up the good work.
Back to the top

Love your blog and your tweets! Keep it up!!
Back to the top
Control functions: