Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Petrino to Louisville?

Add topic

Sure hope this happens;

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--bobby-petrino-returning-for-second-stint-as-louisville-s-head-coach-174716054.html

He has a REALLY solid recruiting class with 7 total 3*'s. We wish! 10 of the new recruits have already signed LOI and are in for spring, wonder what they think about being stabbed in the back by this P.O.S. out only for self-glorification and enrichment!
Back to the top

More word on Petrino;

Trustee: Petrino accepts Louisville coaching offer - Yahoo Sports

Please, please, please, please be true!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

More word on Petrino;

Trustee: Petrino accepts Louisville coaching offer - Yahoo Sports

Please, please, please, please be true!
Posted On: Jan 8th 2014, 9:16 PM #325804

Why do you want good coaches to leave C-USA?   The better the competition the better for us and the conference.  Whether he stays or goes, we will be fine.
Back to the top

HE is the big name among CUSA Coaches and has strong recruiting pull which hurts the Owls. Personally I want the Owls to be undefeated in CUSA games every year and Petrino makes that more difficult in both coaching and recruiting.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

HE is the big name among CUSA Coaches and has strong recruiting pull which hurts the Owls. Personally I want the Owls to be undefeated in CUSA games every year and Petrino makes that more difficult in both coaching and recruiting.
Posted On: Jan 8th 2014, 9:43 PM #325807

I rather beat him and a good team than beat a bunch of crappy teams…why not go back to the Sun Belt then.
Back to the top

Interested to see how WKU looks after the dust settles. I still think they're a great team that will be a force in CUSA.
Back to the top

352Owl said

Interested to see how WKU looks after the dust settles. I still think they're a great team that will be a force in CUSA.
Posted On: Jan 8th 2014, 10:33 PM #325810

Which is what the conference needs…
Back to the top

Well Petrino is gone from WKU. They do lose a lot of talent though. 5 on O (Andrews their star RB and 4 OL! And on D 8 (2 DL, 2 LB (includuing star LB Jackson) and all 4 DB since Dowling the UF transfer is going pro early). Would be nice to face them early in the season!

And Phil Steele shows both UAB and S. Miss moving to the West Division to make room for WKU and ODU. That would put 7 in West and 6 in East next year with room for Charlotte to come into the East next year.
Back to the top
Control functions: