Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Signs Lewis-Jay to Contract Extension

Add topic

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Florida Atlantic University has signed Head Women's Basketball Coach Kellie Lewis-Jay to a contract extension. The extension runs through the 2017-18 season.

"I am honored to be here at Florida Atlantic University," Lewis-Jay said. "It is a great institution with a bright future. I feel very fortunate to lead this program into a new conference and a new era. I look forward to continuing its growth and building something special."

In her second season at the helm, Lewis-Jay has led the Owls to their best start in more than 20 years, compiling a record of 11-4 at the midway point of the season. Her squad ranks among the nation's leaders in turnover margin, steals per game and scoring offense.

"I appreciate all the support we have received from Pat Chun, Melissa Dawson and the entire athletic department," Lewis-Jay said.
Back to the top

Rick said

Florida Atlantic University has signed Head Women's Basketball Coach Kellie Lewis-Jay to a contract extension. The extension runs through the 2017-18 season.

"I am honored to be here at Florida Atlantic University," Lewis-Jay said. "It is a great institution with a bright future. I feel very fortunate to lead this program into a new conference and a new era. I look forward to continuing its growth and building something special."

In her second season at the helm, Lewis-Jay has led the Owls to their best start in more than 20 years, compiling a record of 11-4 at the midway point of the season. Her squad ranks among the nation's leaders in turnover margin, steals per game and scoring offense.

"I appreciate all the support we have received from Pat Chun, Melissa Dawson and the entire athletic department," Lewis-Jay said.
Posted On: Jan 13th 2014, 5:00 PM #326085

Good news….she has done a fantastic job.
Back to the top

+1. She really has. She's awesome.
Back to the top

REAL good news, congrats to her, the Lady Owls and FAU!
Back to the top
Control functions: