Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Alfred Morris to the NFL ProBowl!

Add topic

Check out the good news guys;

http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/talk/morris-pro-bowl-bound

Also named the Walter Payton Award winner for the Fredskins!

http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/talk/morris-chosen-redskins-walter-payton-award?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

Great honors for a great guy! Go Alfred and Go Owls!
Back to the top

+1

Go Fred!

He deserves it!
Back to the top

agreed. he should have gone last year.
Back to the top

Alfred on Team Sanders - go Alfred, flash those Owl eyes for us! FAU's FIRST NFL ProBowler!

NFL Pro Bowl Draft 2014: Where Alex Smith, Other Kansas City Chiefs Landed - Yahoo Sports
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Alfred on Team Sanders - go Alfred, flash those Owl eyes for us! FAU's FIRST NFL ProBowler!

NFL Pro Bowl Draft 2014: Where Alex Smith, Other Kansas City Chiefs Landed - Yahoo Sports
Posted On: Jan 23rd 2014, 8:58 PM #326880

Idk why but when I was watching the draft on ESPN he was like the only guy not interviewed
Back to the top

fauowls5455 said

GeorgiaOwl said

Idk why but when I was watching the draft on ESPN he was like the only guy not interviewed
Posted On: Jan 23rd 2014, 9:43 PM #326881

He's had two good seasons personally, but his team was awful this year…nobody knows who he is.  Win and you get noticed and interviewed.
Back to the top

Tim FAU98 said

fauowls5455 said

GeorgiaOwl said

He's had two good seasons personally, but his team was awful this year…nobody knows who he is.  Win and you get noticed and interviewed.
Posted On: Jan 23rd 2014, 10:41 PM #326882

Last year he made the playoffs but ESPN was too busy hyping RG3 to notice who really made that offense go
Back to the top

fauowls5455 said

GeorgiaOwl said

Probably because Alfred Morris doesnt rant or say embarassing things that make for juicy espn stories.

It also might be because he ditches interviews so he can make it to chik-fil-a for breakfast

Chick fil-A compliments Alfred Morris
Back to the top

That is a great story about Alfred. He passes up an interview to make it to breakfast. He's got my vote for NFL player of the year.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

That is a funny story. Now c'mon Chik-Fil-A, a NATIONAL advertisng effort  to be taken advantage of here, with our man, NFL Pro Bowler Alfred Morris! You can come up with some really good ideas how to make this a series of ads…..this could run for  a year or longer!
Back to the top
Control functions: