Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

law suit towards FAU

Add topic

apprantley the bad news train has decided to make one last stop at FAU. A lawsuit has been levied against FAU for beer signage popping up at tents, and signs at the stadium and ansher busch I guess is the only one that can be sold. really now, its just tents and signs, and your going to spend money on a lawsuit for that. please!!!!  
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

apprantley the bad news train has decided to make one last stop at FAU. A lawsuit has been levied against FAU for beer signage popping up at tents, and signs at the stadium and ansher busch I guess is the only one that can be sold. really now, its just tents and signs, and your going to spend money on a lawsuit for that. please!!!!  
Posted On: Feb 1st 2014, 10:58 PM #327404

It's not a big deal…an if you paid for exclusivity and you weren't getting it, wouldn't you file a lawsuit?
Back to the top

Exclusivity is costly. If FAU took someone's money and didn't honor the deal….huge error in judgement.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

I don't know the details of this lawsuit so I have no comment on it but I will promise you that if I showed up at Football games and sold FAU gear and nothing was done, the bookstore would have a fit (and rightfully so…much to my chagrin).
Back to the top

fauowl said

USMCOWL said

I don't know the details of this lawsuit so I have no comment on it but I will promise you that if I showed up at Football games and sold FAU gear and nothing was done, the bookstore would have a fit (and rightfully so…much to my chagrin).
Posted On: Feb 2nd 2014, 9:53 AM #327410

But you just made a comment????  :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

Tim FAU98 said

fauowl said

USMCOWL said

Posted On: Feb 2nd 2014, 10:34 AM #327413

LOL
Back to the top

Tim FAU98 said

fauowl said

USMCOWL said

haha.  If you were not one of my best customers I would have further comment on this as well… :Winking:
Back to the top

fauowl said

Tim FAU98 said

fauowl said

USMCOWL said

haha.  If you were not one of my best customers I would have further comment on this as well… :Winking:

Posted On: Feb 2nd 2014, 11:12 AM #327415

You can give me a beat down…it won't affect any future business I will do with you!!
Back to the top

Well at least this one won't go viral.
Back to the top

This may seem trivial to you but when you are a multi billion dollar company with an invaluable brand, you do everything to protect it and ensure the rights in your agreement are carried out and appropriate damages are paid.

I can assure you if Comcast XFINITY or AT&T Digital Life shows up passing out pamphlets or advertising their security services, I would immediately be getting someone's attention from development or the AD's office to put a stop to that post haste.
Back to the top
Control functions: