Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Foundation contact info

Add topic

Anyone have a contact, or know who is "in charge" there. Having massive issues with an ongoing donation, and lots of ineptness on many fronts. I can clearly see why we have such a fundraising  issue, I am having to do their job for them to make sure they take my money and even then they can't get it right, nor give me a proper accounting or explain how or why things were done or not done. It amazed me we are able to raise any money based on my experience….will elaborate more, but would love to get to whoever is a decision maker there…
Back to the top

OwlBroker said

Anyone have a contact, or know who is "in charge" there. Having massive issues with an ongoing donation, and lots of ineptness on many fronts. I can clearly see why we have such a fundraising  issue, I am having to do their job for them to make sure they take my money and even then they can't get it right, nor give me a proper accounting or explain how or why things were done or not done. It amazed me we are able to raise any money based on my experience….will elaborate more, but would love to get to whoever is a decision maker there…
Posted On: Feb 3rd 2014, 10:39 PM #327466

There are many different categories of gift giving & gift planning so I would call David Rutherford 561-297-2119 and he can at least get you to the right person.  He is the Executive Director of Gift Planning.
Back to the top

David is definitely a good place to start.
Back to the top
Control functions: