Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

VIDEO: Coach Partridge Weighs in on the FAU Football 2014 Signing Class

Via Brandon Goodwin at FAUOwlAthletics…

Back to the top

I feel like the team is in good hands

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Never thought about a Marshall-FAU rivalry but it could be fun. I really feel like we have added more talent to a good football team.

I know coach mentioned the conference chip and a bowl game but do we really have expectations already? It'll be interesting to see how soon the team can gel together to play solid ball and get Ws.
Back to the top

352Owl said

I know coach mentioned the conference chip and a bowl game but do we really have expectations already? It'll be interesting to see how soon the team can gel together to play solid ball and get Ws.
Posted On: Feb 11th 2014, 2:54 AM #327934

Yes. Anything less than a bowl game would be a disappointment after finishing 6-6 last season and returning a number of key players including Quez, D'Joun Smith, Dukes, etc.

Back to the top

owl2Doc said

352Owl said

Posted On: Feb 11th 2014, 2:54 AM #327934

Yes. Anything less than a bowl game would be a disappointment after finishing 6-6 last season and returning a number of key players including Quez, D'Joun Smith, Dukes, etc.

Posted On: Feb 11th 2014, 12:22 PM #327936

and plenty of stability at the 2 coordinator positions……

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Sounding like maybe not so stable!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Sounding like maybe not so stable!
Posted On: Feb 13th 2014, 9:39 PM #328018

yup…maybe I spoke too soon…. :Not-Talking:

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top
Control functions: