Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Keith Reaser at 2014 NFL Combine

Hoot hoot!

Back to the top

Back to the top

Go get it Keith, and great shot with Deion!
Back to the top

An interesting video of some DB's doing their bench presses, Keith not shown but does get mentioned at end!

Defensive backs take on the bench press | Watch the video - Yahoo Sports
Back to the top

Keith was awesome last season. He just needs a shot.
Back to the top

I will NEVER FORGET his "pick" of the WKU lateral on their attempted hook and ladder play. I think that was actually ruled a fumble but I don't know if the first receiver actually ever had possession of the ball OR if it was a lateral or forward pass.  
One of the best and smartest plays EVER in college football IMHO! If he did that for ANY BigBoy program it would have been considered the play of the year and ben shown HUNDREDS of time all over the media.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

I will NEVER FORGET his "pick" of the WKU lateral on their attempted hook and ladder play. I think that was actually ruled a fumble but I don't know if the first receiver actually ever had possession of the ball OR if it was a lateral or forward pass.  
One of the best and smartest plays EVER in college football IMHO! If he did that for ANY BigBoy program it would have been considered the play of the year and ben shown HUNDREDS of time all over the media.
Posted On: Feb 25th 2014, 9:50 PM #328855

It was a good play…but not even sure it was one of our best plays ever.
Back to the top

Keith says he's going back under the knife again

Back to the top

So NFL teams won't draft him if he needs surgery/time to recover, right?
Back to the top

Sorry to hear that Keith, get it done and get healthy! LOVED your play for the Owls!
Back to the top
Control functions: