Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football Adds Terrence Jamison to Staff

Florida Atlantic University football has added Terrence Jamison as the newest member of the football coaching staff. Jamison will join the staff as defensive line coach, while Roc Bellantoni will move to defensive coordinator and serve as the linebackers coach.

“I am excited to welcome Terrance Jamison and his family to Boca Raton,” said Charlie Partridge, FAU’s head football coach. “He brings a passion and teaching style to our defensive line that will help develop them to their potential. Terrance was right there with me at Wisconsin when we had the opportunity to coach JJ Watt and O’Brien Schofield, who are both doing well in the NFL.”

Jamison comes to FAU from the University of California-Berkley where he served in a defensive quality control role. Prior to Cal, Jamison spent two seasons on the football staff at his alma mater, Wisconsin. He was a graduate assistant working with the linebackers in 2012 when the Badgers won the Big Ten title and played in the Rose Bowl. The previous season he served as defensive quality control coordinator
Jamison earned a letter as a redshirt freshman at Wisconsin in 2006 after appearing in four games on both special teams and along the defensive line. He missed the entire 2007 season due to injuries that eventually forced an early end to his career.

Jamison earned a pair of degrees from Wisconsin, picking up his bachelor’s degree in agricultural business management in 2009 before adding a master’s in educational leadership and policy analysis in 2011.

He also was selected among 29 others by the NCAA as a member of its 2010 Future Football Coaches Academy.

FAU football will begin spring practice on Wednesday, March 12, host its annual spring game on Saturday, April 5, and open the 2014 season on Saturday, Aug. 30 at the University of Nebraska.
Back to the top

Welcom Coach Jamison.  Hoping we can keep up the momentum of our nationally ranked defense of last year.
Back to the top

owl in training said

Welcom Coach Jamison.  Hoping we can keep up the momentum of our nationally ranked defense of last year.
Posted On: Mar 10th 2014, 1:57 PM #329626

I 2nd that!
Back to the top

I heard about the addition of Terrence a few weeks ago and I've done a little digging. Terrence, I hope you don't mind. Here is my worthless opinion. Coach Partridge has once again brought in a young coach that has very high values. By that , I mean academic, family, spiritual,and personal. He seems to be the kind of guy that dedicates himself to a task or job and does it 100%. This is the kind of guy you would want your kid playing for. I don't know how he will be as a coach, but I am certain that he will succeed at it due to his drive. Coach Partridge has one heck of a memory. He meets these young guys, gets an impression of them and comes back and hires them before someone else. I am totally impressed with our current coaching staff. I hope that translates into wins. But it won't be from a lack of effort. Welcome to FAU Coach Jamison. And welcome to your family also. Go Owls!
Back to the top
Control functions: