Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2014 Spring Football Discussion Thread

Add topic

Back to the top

This is GREAT!

Back to the top

Closer view:

Back to the top

Sorry for the video quality guys, didn't have time to grab my camera this morning. I had to point and shoot with the old iPhone. I should have better stuff after Saturday's session, and pictures for the first time as cameras will be allowed.  
Back to the top

Thats ok Andrew. thanks for posting it! Coach P seems pretty sharp and aware and also smooth in how he talks with everyone! Does not stumble around with his answers which is nice.
And YES, special teams ARE 1/3 of the game, SO GLAD TO FINALLY HEAR THAT AGAIN!
Back to the top

He get's the "special" in special teams!
Back to the top

Back to the top

attending spring practice

One of the perks under the new administration is that season ticket holders, owl scholarship fund, as well as athletic donors get passes for spring passes. I am going with the family on Wednesday. Maybe even meet the coach, staff, and several of the players too. maybe.
Back to the top

Today's release via SID Katrina McCormack:

The Florida Atlantic University football team returned to the field Monday morning making corrections and improvements.

“We felt like on Saturday that we needed to clean some things up,” FAU Head Coach Charlie Partridge said. “Saturday was our first day in pads, so I wanted to not change it too much today, but we added about ten minutes of tackling in.”

FAU will host an open scrimmage 1 p.m., Saturday, Mar. 22 and the 2014 Red/Blue Spring Game will be 1 p.m., Saturday, April 5. Both events are free of charge and will be held in the FAU Football Stadium, 777 Glades Rd, Boca Raton.
Back to the top

How about the red chrome Helmets?

Back to the top
Control functions: