Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

4 Thoughts Following FAU’s Spring Game

4 Thoughts Following FAU’s Spring Game

4 Thoughts Following FAU's Spring Game

Running back Martese Jackson made his case to be part of a rotation during FAU's REDBLUE Spring Game.

Read more

Yeah, receivers were dropping balls all over the place....Johnson had 3 or 4 dropped on him too....

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Which is strange in a way because they dropped fewer balls in the scrimmage two weeks ago.

Anyway, Martese Jackson gets my vote for starting RB. I know we have a couple options there but he's the #1 guy I want to see running the ball. Never been a fan of RB by committee.
Back to the top

With Jackson, Juste, Whitehead, plus Dukes and Moise we have plenty of exciting skill position players who can go all the way on ANY given play! Lots of toys for Quez and the Coaches to do what they want with!
Back to the top

I'd love to see Jackson have a great year.  He definetly has the speed and agility, and it sounds like he has better ball control.  Our offense is starting to come together and could be real exciting to watch next year.  September can not come soon enough!

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Nothing will put butts in seats faster than an explosive offense.
Back to the top
Control functions: