Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ADT Stadium hopefully?

Add topic

Saw a a tweet that Coach Partridge, Pat Chun, and President Kelly were all at ADT headquarter today. I know they are already a big sponsor and they may just be getting a tour, but I keep hoping they will pull thier sponsorship away from the Panthers and put that money into our stadium.

Would be nice.  With the bowl game this year, naming rights HAVE to of become more attractive as now there will be a annual nationwide broadcast associated with it.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Ummm….

THIS WAS INTERESTING….

ADT favorited your Tweet 4m:
@pat_chun @CoachPartridge @FAUpresident @ADTstaysafe ADT stadium in Boca Raton has a nice ring to it I think. #bocabowl #wintoday

Back to the top

From a private prison company to a home security company, it would be an interesting turn of events.

I like it!

ADT Stadium

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

From a private prison company to a home security company, it would be an interesting turn of events.

I like it!

ADT Stadium
Posted On: Apr 11th 2014, 2:47 PM #330776

Well…if prisons are so horrible that even really bad people shouldn't be there we should all get home security systems…and in my opinion being in Florida having a hand gun is nice too.  Note to everyone…call ahead before stopping by my place.
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

I like it!

ADT Stadium

We can also tell everyone that the Stadium has an ADT security system and that's why we have so many empty seats, its very difficult to get inside!
Back to the top

I just thought it was really weird how quickly they favorited the tweet.

I specifically hastagged BOCA BOWL because I think that is the key to getting a naming rights deal done. ADT is local and sponsors the Panthers Club level area at thier arena. I would imagine that getting a bowl game every year plus I-95 visability is probably on the same level.

Back to the top

Maybe they will put an ADT security system at the entrance of the Hyundai Deck and keep nonticketholders out, those beer lines are becoming waaaaay too long!
Back to the top

Tim FAU98 said

dusky256fc said

I like it!

ADT Stadium

Well…if prisons are so horrible that even really bad people shouldn't be there we should all get home security systems…and in my opinion being in Florida having a hand gun is nice too.  Note to everyone…call ahead before stopping by my place.
Posted On: Apr 11th 2014, 2:50 PM #330777

Have you been drinking today?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Tim FAU98 said

dusky256fc said

I like it!

ADT Stadium

Posted On: Apr 11th 2014, 2:50 PM #330777

Have you been drinking today?
Posted On: Apr 11th 2014, 3:21 PM #330781

Not yet…but I am working on 4 hours of sleep!
Back to the top

Forgot about it being tax time....

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: