Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coach Partridge radio interviews...

Interesting interviews.  I didn't know the connections that Partridge had with both Wright and Dewitt.  Wright coached at Montana State for Partridge's college coach at Drake and Partridge once drove DeWitt to a hotel at a convention in Orlando and recruited the same places when they were at Wisconsin and Northern Iowa…Coaching is a small world I guess.
Back to the top

Coach Partridge is supposed to be on the Billisking radio show tomorrow morning on SiriusXM.  I posted on twitter earlier today just thought I would let everyone know on here as well. Not sure for how long or what time segment, but it is supposed to happen.
Back to the top

I'd like to hear from Coach Wright too; hope somebody can have him on in the near future.
Back to the top

Back to the top

Coach Partridge's interview:

560 WQAM - Charlie Partridge
Back to the top

Thanks for posting the interview. Coach P gives a great interview and sounds very smart! Some nice comments by the announcers after the interview with Coach P. ended about FAU as well!
Back to the top

Alfred Morris Interview with Coach Partridge on The Andy Slater Radio Show

Back to the top

Coach Partridge on WQAM last night. Said team camp this weekend has over 20 squads attending, including some from Georgia:

Back to the top

Nice, get 'em to FAU and Boca, show 'em the stadium and school and RECRUIT THE HECK OUT OF 'EM!

GO GET 'EM COACHES!
Back to the top
Control functions: