Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New FAU Gear @ It's Owl Time

Add topic

Not everyone is on my distribution list so I thought I would start a thread for those interested...

We just received the 2014 FAU Mini-Helmets.  This year, there will be Owl decals on both sides of the helmet instead of a number on one side.

2014 FAU Mini-Helmet
Back to the top

fauowl said

Not everyone is on my distribution list so I thought I would start a thread for those interested…

We just received the 2014 FAU Mini-Helmets.  This year, there will be Owl decals on both sides of the helmet instead of a number on one side.

Posted On: May 21st 2014, 10:25 AM #331650
 What about those RED CHROME helmets they keep showing off with the recruits Mark! I think you will sell A BUNCH of those if/when they make them! Love the blue too though.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

fauowl said

Not everyone is on my distribution list so I thought I would start a thread for those interested…

Posted On: May 21st 2014, 10:25 AM #331650
 What about those RED CHROME helmets they keep showing off with the recruits Mark! I think you will sell A BUNCH of those if/when they make them! Love the blue too though.
Posted On: May 21st 2014, 12:44 PM #331651

From what I have been told (and that could change at any time), the red chrome is not a helmet for this year.  It is a cool prop that I think will become a helmet probably next year when all the recruits we are showing it to will be on the team.
Back to the top

How bout maybe for Homecoming this year? That would sure get 'em stoked! Any word yet on what game will be Homecoming this year by the way?
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

How bout maybe for Homecoming this year? That would sure get 'em stoked! Any word yet on what game will be Homecoming this year by the way?
Posted On: May 21st 2014, 9:12 PM #331662

Very doubtful to see those helmets this season. Homecoming is on Nov 1st against UAB.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Any word yet on what game will be Homecoming this year by the way?
Posted On: May 21st 2014, 9:12 PM #331662

To piggyback on John's info…here are the themes for the home football games:

Sept 13 (Tulsa) FAU Pride Day
Sept 27 (UTSA) Parent & Family Weekend
Oct 18 (W. Kentucky) Emergency Personnel Day
Nov 1 (UAB) Homecoming
Nov 29 (Old Dominion) Military Appreciation Day

We have free pocket schedules if anyone is in the neighborhood and would like one.
Back to the top

Anyone else REALLY want to kick the ever loving crap out of WKU for beating us on opening day in our stadium?

If ever there was a MUST win game for FAU that one was it and we crapped the bed.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

Anyone else REALLY want to kick the ever loving crap out of WKU for beating us on opening day in our stadium?

If ever there was a MUST win game for FAU that one was it and we crapped the bed.
Posted On: May 22nd 2014, 11:30 AM #331672

I respect your loyalty and enthusiasm and loyalty but FAU played horribly that game. A good Bethune Cookeman team probably could have beat us that day.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

owlfamily said

Posted On: May 22nd 2014, 11:30 AM #331672
Oct 18 (W. Kentucky) Emergency Personnel Day

We can incorporate the emergency personnel day and turn it into a body bag game and have the Ambulances circling the stadium with sirens blazing like in Slap Shot!!

Run the siren. Run the gd siren. I'm payin' for it.
Let 'em know there's gonna be blood in there.
Back to the top

Coming in June! Take the Best Selfie in The Store and win a $250 Shopping Spree @ It's Owl Time! Model our Best FAU Gear; Pose with a Mannequin; Drag in your Favorite Celebrity...Get Creative! Details Next Week...

Selfie Contest begins in June!
Back to the top
Control functions: