Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2014 FAU Baseball Schedule

Add topic

mlbboca said

I'm not a fan at all of Wayne Graham on or off the field.

Posted On: May 22nd 2014, 10:03 AM #331671

And I'm not a fan of FIU - period.

BTW, they lost!

Buh-bye!
Back to the top

I'm not exactly shedding tears for FIU. UAB also wrapped up their season yesterday.  FIU's Franco was pulled after 3.1 IP with a sore arm. I was wondering if Turtle had totally lost it as all the problems were created by the FIU defense not being able to make routine plays.

ODU has been sloppy, and I expect them to lose to MTSU this afternoon, keeping my bracket 1 perfect.

Bracket 2 is a friggin' disaster. I had UTSA the first ones eliminated, and now they are the only one without a loss.  ECU and USM play again today, but I expect the result to be different with USM taking this one.

Today's winners of MTSU vs ODU and ECU vs USM, playing their 3rd game today, have to sweep a double header tomorrow to continue their seasons.

I had USM going 2 games and with today, and then a game tomorrow going into the championship game. I thought they stood a good chance then. Now, I'm thinking they need hell to freeze over.
Back to the top

Rice wins it in what was the sloppiest tournament I have ever seen. That was some really ugly stuff. It was fitting that Rice won it on an unearned run, one of 28 in the tournament. Six of the 14 games, including the title game, were decided by fielding errors. Forget good pitching, this was more like the NFL and defense, or at least the least disgusting defense, wins the championship. All three of the games ODU won were handed to them by pitiful fielding on the parts of FIU, MTSU, and Rice. It is tough enough on pitchers getting stretched out in tournaments without the defensive players going Keystone Kops behind them.
Back to the top

mlbboca said

Rice wins it…

Posted On: May 25th 2014, 5:39 PM #331691

Just in…they are hosting a Regional too…Go C-USA!

(wish we were in the mix)

Back to the top
Control functions: