Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coach Partridge: PR Man Extraordinaire

In case you haven't noticed, Head Coach Charlie Partridge is burning up the Public Relations trail for FAU, and his Owls football Team.

He's here, he's there, he's basically everywhere - Rotary functions, charity events, local establishments, and various radio and internet outlets. In a new twist, tonight he's throwing out the first pitch at the Marlins Game:

Schnellenberger can work a crowd, and has made numerous special engagement appearances and countless stump speeches, but can't recall any FAU Coach, regardless of sport, being this visible overall. Obviously, it is a great thing. Can only lead to better attended contests and brand recognition in the long run.

But, if he keeps this up, we may lose him to a new career calling as a politician.

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

Horrible first pitch BUT great interview in the stands. He represents FAU  like few can. Very easy to like.
Back to the top

Can ya post the interview if possible?

At least it looks like it made it to home plate from this shot. And besides, he is a football coach, ha ha:Smug:Just very glad to see him out and about doing things and promoting FAU!
Back to the top

Better than 50 Cent, thats all that matters
Back to the top

Back to the top

Ha! Nice video. I actually laughed at the end. Good job, Coach!
Back to the top

Lets just hope he can coach!  :Big-Grin:

I never thought we'd see a better ambassador than Schnelly but man, Partridge can work a room and he is EVERYWHERE spreading the FAU word.
Back to the top

I hope his staff is good and he ALLOWS them to coach - think D minded Pelioni limiting the O with his conservative thinking early in the year. We have sen how Coach W. works on his own now, at least against weaker teams we are suppossed to beat, NO PROBLEM. Go out and DOMINATE those games just like the BigBoys do!
The heck with holding things back or hiding what you can do. Let 'em see it and HAVE TO spend their time trying to FIGURE OUT AND PRACTICE how to try and stop many things you can yo on either side of the ball
Back to the top
Control functions: