Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU (of the Sun Belt) Ranked #27 in the nation! HELP correct these hooligans and their tomfoolery!

I noticed that Jordan Scarlett is tweeting about this website and it's rankings:
2015 Team Recruiting Ranking | Rank By Offers

They rank Florida Atlantic as #27 in the nation for recruiting and one of our top recruits is tweeting about them.

PROBLEM IS: This website is 2 years behind (including this upcoming year) referring to what conference we reside in…

Florida Atlantic plays for the Sun Belt?

Help me help them get the message straight - comment on the site and/or contact them

If we aim to recruit the "big boys" they will track recruiting websites and inaccurate conference listings don't look good for our team

EVERYONE post something on their website to show them we notice their ERROR!

I posted this as a comment:

"This website should strive to report teams in their ACTUAL conferences…
Florida Atlantic University hasn't been in the Sun Belt for 2 years now
Florida Atlantic lives in Conference USA.  Just an FYI….
If you wanna be a credible source for rankings - getting conference affiliations right would help.
Especially when the school is ranked #27 for 2015?!
That's nearly top 25 ranking and yet the conference is listed incorrectly?
#SMH"

:Yawn:PROTECT OUR IMAGE AND YOUR OWLS! :Yawn:
Back to the top

Looking at the past few years in their recruit rankings is amazing how much we have shot up there!

We went from:

#105 in 2013 (out of 125 teams)

#75 in 2014

#27 in 2015 (topping #60 USF and #68 UCF)

DAYYYum! FAB15 is right!  These new recruits will SKYROCKET our program and all these top-tier recruits also KNOW (they don't have to guess like they would with a "big" program) they KNOW they will bring FAU to glory and they will shine like no others!

:Yawn:  2015 - I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THESE ROCKS ARE COOKING!  :Yawn:  
Back to the top

fauprowler said

I noticed that Jordan Scarlett is tweeting about this website and it's rankings:
2015 Team Recruiting Ranking | Rank By Offers

They rank Florida Atlantic as #27 in the nation for recruiting and one of our top recruits is tweeting about them.

PROBLEM IS: This website is 2 years behind (including this upcoming year) referring to what conference we reside in…

Florida Atlantic plays for the Sun Belt?

Help me help them get the message straight - comment on the site and/or contact them

If we aim to recruit the "big boys" they will track recruiting websites and inaccurate conference listings don't look good for our team

EVERYONE post something on their website to show them we notice their ERROR!

I posted this as a comment:

"This website should strive to report teams in their ACTUAL conferences…
Florida Atlantic University hasn't been in the Sun Belt for 2 years now
Florida Atlantic lives in Conference USA.  Just an FYI….
If you wanna be a credible source for rankings - getting conference affiliations right would help.
Especially when the school is ranked #27 for 2015?!
That's nearly top 25 ranking and yet the conference is listed incorrectly?
#SMH"

:Yawn:PROTECT OUR IMAGE AND YOUR OWLS! :Yawn:
Posted On: Jun 26th 2014, 9:31 AM #332210

I cannot participate in the proliferation of bogus rating services…hopefully their errors will put them out of business quickly.
Back to the top

Tim FAU98 said

I cannot participate in the proliferation of bogus rating services…hopefully their errors will put them out of business quickly.
Posted On: Jun 26th 2014, 10:24 AM #332212

Actually Tim, and I'm sure there are TONS of "bogus" player scout review services…

I believe this player review is more interesting than the "stars" approach simply because it ONLY takes into account how many offers each player gets.

It's a different way to judge each recruit - based purely on schools offers to players!
Back to the top

Just for using the words "Hooligans" and "tomfoolery" in the same sentence:

Back to the top
Control functions: