Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Who's coming to Wyoming?

The study of law does not permit any sort of traveling. May have an outside shot at the FIU game but I doubt it. I'll be at the home opener for sure and probably the thanksgiving break game but anything outside of that is dicey. To make matters worse, I don't get FCS on dish so I'm hoping ESPN3 carries the games as well. 
Back to the top

I feel your pain LawOwl. I got into the financial analyst program at FAU. As soon as I got accepted all my travel plans for football went right out the window. 
Back to the top

Unfortunately I wouldn't expect a lot of FAU fans in Laramie. If there were 100 Owl fans there I'd be surprised.

The game @FIU should have a good crowd.
Back to the top

Those that are on the fence, direct flights from FLL toDenver are real cheap, like $200, and it's an hour and a half drive from there. So there's that…
Back to the top

teambeer said

Those that are on the fence, direct flights from FLL toDenver are real cheap, like $200, and it's an hour and a half drive from there. So there's that…
Posted On: Jul 24th 2014, 7:41 AM #332763

This isn't bad at all, plus an extended trip in Denver is well worth it since it's such a great town.  I may just have to plan a work trip to visit our operations in Aurora that week!
Back to the top

I'm coming out from Virginia to see the Pokes host the Owls.  Just so "happens" I'll be in Denver for business the week before.   :Big-Grin:

Looking forward to a good game.

"When you call me that, smile."

The Virginian
Owen Wister
Back to the top

Come on people dont leave out the Nebraska game  :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

At least three Owls fans will be driving from Denver to Lincoln for the Nebraska game, as well as to Denton, Tex., for the North Texas game.
Back to the top

Really wish I could make this trip. Jealous of everybody that is going into Denver and taking the drive up.

Back to the top

Wyoming has released its media guide.  There's tons of info you might find interesting.

2014WyomingFootballMG - Powered by aXmag

"When you call me that, smile."

The Virginian
Owen Wister
Back to the top
Control functions: