Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New FAU Gear @ It's Owl Time

Add topic

Mark, any idea on if the Owl gloves the players wear ever being available to the public (through YOUR store of course!)?
Good luck on the sale day at the store - have fun and makes lots of $$$ (we need you here at FAU and in Boca and online! :cool:
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Mark, any idea on if the Owl gloves the players wear ever being available to the public (through YOUR store of course!)?
Good luck on the sale day at the store - have fun and makes lots of $$$ (we need you here at FAU and in Boca and online! :cool:
Posted On: Jul 24th 2014, 8:54 PM #332779

You probably won't see the gloves anytime soon in our store, unfortunately. I check on them every year.  I have to buy 144 pairs.  It is one of those items that is really cool to look at, but I don't know if there is a practical use for them that will sell that many.  Strictly a business decision.  I wish I had a store the size of Walmart to fill with cool FAU stuff, but unfortunately, the market size is not there yet. Some day!

Thank you for the well wishes for the big event tomorrow at The Store.  I know you would stop by if you were down here!
Back to the top

fauowl said

GeorgiaOwl said

Posted On: Jul 24th 2014, 8:54 PM #332779

You probably won't see the gloves anytime soon in our store, unfortunately. I check on them every year.  I have to buy 144 pairs.  It is one of those items that is really cool to look at, but I don't know if there is a practical use for them that will sell that many.  Strictly a business decision.  I wish I had a store the size of Walmart to fill with cool FAU stuff, but unfortunately, the market size is not there yet. Some day!

Thank you for the well wishes for the big event tomorrow at The Store.  I know you would stop by if you were down here!
Posted On: Jul 25th 2014, 7:22 AM #332785

I agree…cool to look at but why anyone but a football player would want them I have no idea….maybe for gardening?
Back to the top

Quick reminder: We are hosting Defensive Coordinator, Roc Bellantoni, and Offensive Coordinator, Brian Wright at The Store today from 10am - 12noon.

Free Schedule posters while supplies last.

156 NW 20th Street.
Boca
Back to the top

Owls Up today @ The Store.  Thank you to everyone who came out to support!

Special thanks to Coach Bellantoni, Coach Wright, Coach Harriott, Coach Miller, and Coach Hurd.

Owls Up @ The Store
Back to the top

how was the business today
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

how was the business today

Posted On: Jul 26th 2014, 8:11 PM #332830

Business was great.  Had a lot of fun.  Thanks again, to all who came out.  The best rewarding part of my day was seeing the group of students and recent grads come out and support the coaches and The Store.  This is the building of the "core" fan base.  We need thousands more, but this is very encouraging.

We all like to beat up OC40 on here for his texting and typing skills, but he is part of this core-building.  This group goes to the basketball games, to all the football games.  I traveled with the team last year to the away Auburn game, and this group was in that stadium sitting right in front of me, cheering on the Owls–all the while, we are getting our a** kicked.

It is refreshing when you can actually see people trying to make a difference…AND that they understand they have the ability to make a difference.

Owls Up!
Back to the top

I bought a new polo for the football season and my first basketball jersey at the event last week. Love the new dryfit polo, very comfortable! Also pumped to have a game worn Shavar "The FIU Killer" Richardson jersey! Wore it for my final exam yesterday for good luck.
Back to the top

Jack David Whidden III said

I bought a new polo for the football season and my first basketball jersey at the event last week. Love the new dryfit polo, very comfortable! Also pumped to have a game worn Shavar "The FIU Killer" Richardson jersey! Wore it for my final exam yesterday for good luck.
Posted On: Aug 1st 2014, 2:06 AM #332946

Jack, I really appreciate you and the guys (and Madison, of course), always out there supporting the team, The Store, and the events.  Can't wait until we get another few thousand students like you guys, then this program can really take off.

In honor of your Shavar Richardson jersey, I thought I would put up this photo.  I haven't talked to him for a while so not sure what he is up to.  He was living in New York last time. Next time he visits, I will get an update.

Owls Up!

Shavar Richardson @ The Store
Back to the top

For those interested...

We will be open this coming Sunday, August 17...so that fans can come by and have access to The Best FAU Gear available...before the Meet & Greet.  Store hours this Sunday only: 10am - 4pm.

It's Owl Time -- The Store, is located off campus just 5 blocks East of the Stadium at 156 NW 20th Street in Boca. 561-367-3945.

Let's Go Owls!!

FAU Meet & Greet
Back to the top
Control functions: