Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2014 FAU Football Red Hot Meet & Greet - August 17th @ 1:00 PM

More details to come in the near future, but this will be a Players, Coaches, and Fans interaction event.
Back to the top

Here are the details…

Florida Atlantic University invites all members of the community to the “2014 Red Hot Meet and Greet” on Sunday, Aug. 17 at 1 p.m. at the Delray Hyundai Deck of FAU Stadium, 777 Glades Road, Boca Raton campus. The event is free and open to the public.

Fans are to enter the stadium through Gate 6, the northwest corner, where they will receive free posters and other giveaways, beginning at 12:45 p.m. There will be a cash bar available and the Fan Shop on the Hyundai Deck will be open during the event.

The Owls, who will have surpassed the two-week mark of preseason camp, will be on hand as well as FAU’s coaching staff, including Head Football Coach Charlie Partridge, who will provide a few comments at 1:30 p.m. The 2014 FAU cheerleaders will lead a cheer practice and will get Owl fans ready for game day with a new chant.

FAU game day host Andrea Ocampo will emcee the event, which also includes the opportunity to take photos with players and receive autographs.

As a reminder, NCAA Bylaw 12.5.2.1 prohibits student-athletes from accepting any benefit or payment, for the use of his or her name or picture to advertise, recommend or promote the sale or use of commercial product, service, or item. Attendees may not pay, or provide a benefit to, student-athletes in exchange for any student-athlete autographs.
Back to the top

Rick said

Here are the details…

Florida Atlantic University invites all members of the community to the “2014 Red Hot Meet and Greet” on Sunday, Aug. 17 at 1 p.m. at the Delray Hyundai Deck of FAU Stadium, 777 Glades Road, Boca Raton campus. The event is free and open to the public.

Fans are to enter the stadium through Gate 6, the northwest corner, where they will receive free posters and other giveaways, beginning at 12:45 p.m. There will be a cash bar available and the Fan Shop on the Hyundai Deck will be open during the event.

The Owls, who will have surpassed the two-week mark of preseason camp, will be on hand as well as FAU’s coaching staff, including Head Football Coach Charlie Partridge, who will provide a few comments at 1:30 p.m. The 2014 FAU cheerleaders will lead a cheer practice and will get Owl fans ready for game day with a new chant.

FAU game day host Andrea Ocampo will emcee the event, which also includes the opportunity to take photos with players and receive autographs.

As a reminder, NCAA Bylaw 12.5.2.1 prohibits student-athletes from accepting any benefit or payment, for the use of his or her name or picture to advertise, recommend or promote the sale or use of commercial product, service, or item. Attendees may not pay, or provide a benefit to, student-athletes in exchange for any student-athlete autographs.

Posted On: Aug 4th 2014, 7:16 PM #333030

I have been to that Fan Shop and it stinks....go to that place on 20th...I can't remember the name of it though.
Back to the top

It's Owl Time

Maybe that will help folks.

:Winking:
Back to the top

Tim FAU98 said

Rick said

Here are the details…

Posted On: Aug 4th 2014, 7:16 PM #333030

I have been to that Fan Shop and it stinks....go to that place on 20th...I can't remember the name of it though.

Posted On: Aug 4th 2014, 8:35 PM #333035

Haha. Don't be fooled by Tim.  The dude comes into The Store once or twice a month and buys something. He doesn't need more FAU Gear, he has tons of it. He does it simply to support the cause and The Store. Sorry, Tim…your cover has been blown!  Wish I had hundreds of customers like you.
Back to the top

Rick said

It's Owl Time

Maybe that will help folks.

:Winking:
Posted On: Aug 4th 2014, 8:37 PM #333036

Yeah that's the name of it…the guy in there (I think he works all of the time), pretty nice guy.  I think he is working his way through college.
Back to the top

Back to the top
Control functions: