Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Batavia OL Jack Breshears Commits to FAU Football

Add topic

Jack Breshears
OL
6-5, 260
Batavia, IL
Batavia Senior

Offers: FAU, Central Michigan

Season's Highlights - Jack Breshears highlights

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

THAT is ONE GREAT PIC! Love the FAU flag with all that snow in the background!

THAT is why we should be able to recruit to MANY QUALITY northern and midwestern young HS recruits over ANY northern or midwestern school. Live in the winter in BOCA RATON, FLORIDA or go to school in the snow up there? I know many people love the snow and cold weather but ….MANY DO NOT and would love a chance to live in a place like BOCA RATON, FLORIDA for their next 4 or 5 years while still a teen and in their low 20's (AGE NOT TEMP - GET MY POINT!).

Jack does not look like a hs senior to me, like our new TE, they both look more like very mature and well built large young MEN!
Back to the top

Just wondering, I know they are out tying up the loose ends to keep this class together, but I know I would be asking jack about ny other HIGHLEVEL recruits to visit out of the blue while I was up there. I mean ya spent the time and $$$ to travel, there, why not spend a few more hours or even a day to grab a few more QUALITY northern boys away from IL and INDY and WISC. and N. ILL!

They steal all the skill position guys they can from us, why not get some of their players, especially the people movers on both sides of the ball. THAT is where games are won and lost anyhow to me!
Back to the top

@Georgia Owl… I 100% agree with you on the big ugly theory. Looking ahead we have Mike M , Gold, DeBoer, Devino, Bland, and three ,maybe four coming in this year, plus numerous back ups from last season. I think the coaches are quietly putting together an O-Line for the next few years. Now , if we could land one or two dominant interior  D-Linemen type. That addition would make our linebackers look so much better. I know that I'm not telling the staff anything they don't already know. The hard part is landing them.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

THAT is ONE GREAT PIC! Love the FAU flag with all that snow in the background!
Posted On: Jan 17th 2015, 9:55 AM #340901

We love that FAU flag as well  :Winking:  and the shirt. Welcome to FAU!
Back to the top

Like mine too Mark, flys every gameday!
Back to the top
Control functions: