Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sentinel Hires Former New York Times Reporter Nate Taylor to Cover FAU Sports

Add topic

From his LinkedIN profile:

Nate Taylor is a sports reporter in New York City. Nate joined The New York Times in 2012 as part of its apprenticeship program for young journalists. He was the Knicks beat writer during the 2012-2013 season.

Nate has also covered the NBA finals, the Jerry Sandusky trial and the US Tennis Open.

Prior to working two years at The Times, Nate spent two years at the Raleigh News & Observer covering high school sports and was a backup ACC reporter. He has completed internships at The Boston Globe, The Minneapolis Star Tribune and The Quad-City Times. His work has also appeared in The Kansas City Star and MLB.com.

He is a member of The New York Times Student Journalism Institute, the Sports Journalism Institute and the National Association of Black Journalists. Born and raised in Kansas City, Mo., he graduated in 2010 from the University of Central Missouri with a bachelor’s degree in journalism.

You can find him on Twitter Here
Back to the top

Hope he steps up his twitter game. Looks like he tweets twice a month 
Back to the top

Rick said

From his LinkedIN profile:

Nate Taylor is a sports reporter in New York City. Nate joined The New York Times in 2012 as part of its apprenticeship program for young journalists. He was the Knicks beat writer during the 2012-2013 season.

Nate has also covered the NBA finals, the Jerry Sandusky trial and the US Tennis Open.

Prior to working two years at The Times, Nate spent two years at the Raleigh News & Observer covering high school sports and was a backup ACC reporter. He has completed internships at The Boston Globe, The Minneapolis Star Tribune and The Quad-City Times. His work has also appeared in The Kansas City Star and MLB.com.

He is a member of The New York Times Student Journalism Institute, the Sports Journalism Institute and the National Association of Black Journalists. Born and raised in Kansas City, Mo., he graduated in 2010 from the University of Central Missouri with a bachelor’s degree in journalism.

You can find him on Twitter Here
Posted On: Aug 13th 2014, 10:19 PM #333257
Now we see Andrew's path back to South Florida to be beat writer of FAU athletics!
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

Hope he steps up his twitter game. Looks like he tweets twice a month 
Posted On: Aug 13th 2014, 10:42 PM #333258

Me too.

I think were all gonna realize how good Deiter and Andrew wwere in their of Social Media.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: