Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New Unis?

Ive noticed the football team is wearing new jerseys With "Florida ATLANTIC" on the front where the fau logo was. I also noticed they got rid of the wings on the sleeves which I like because way to many schools have the same or similar design. Is this a permanent change with the new double sided owl logo  helmet?
Back to the top

Yep, I'll post a few photos shortly…
Back to the top

Front:

Back to the top

Back:

Back to the top

Nice! I like it a lot! Now hopefully we  .  Stay with this and stop changing something about our unis every year!
Back to the top

I hope we see a surprise out if the uniform dept this year! 
Back to the top

teambeer said

Posted On: Aug 18th 2014, 1:18 PM #333322

Like going back to the original uniform!  But that is just my opinion.  This jersey though looks like a uniform, the past two years the uniform looked like practice gear.
Back to the top

Tim FAU98 said

teambeer said

Like going back to the original uniform!  But that is just my opinion.  This jersey though looks like a uniform, the past two years the uniform looked like practice gear.
Posted On: Aug 18th 2014, 2:20 PM #333324

You mean you didn't like the little clip art wings on the shoulders, they made us look faster.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Glad the wings are gone since every university that Addidas was involved with that could use wings they were used on. This at least provides some seperation.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Tim FAU98 said

teambeer said

Posted On: Aug 18th 2014, 2:20 PM #333324

Ha ha, I'd be up for a throwback FAU helmet and an all white look, Rusty Smith looked and played like a surgeon in that uni
Back to the top
Control functions: