Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2014 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

Island_Owl88 said

Rick said

UTSA will be streamed at the very least…still a chance it will get picked up as well.

Posted On: Jul 18th 2014, 9:58 AM #332655
FAU vs UTSA?! I think the odds of that getting picked up are slim. The only way I see that happening is if FAU beats Nebraska and gives Alabama a run for their money. If we come in w a 3-1 record, I can probably see it getting picked up at the last second.
Posted On: Jul 18th 2014, 11:44 AM #332665

An early CUSA game between two programs in big markets in heavy populated states that are projected to go to bowl games and compete for the conference title. But most importantly, the game features two large markets.

The odd of this game getting picked up are obviously much greater than you expect. It won't be picked up by ESPN2, but it'll get picked up.

Welcome to the new college football. It's not about records, it's about market size.
Back to the top

New SEC Network!!!  It was in the paper today that they have signed agreements with Comcast, Uverse, and some others.  
Back to the top

No diretTV yet. Which sucks for me. I hope they work it out so I can watch FAU vs Bama

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

bb said

New SEC Network!!!  It was in the paper today that they have signed agreements with Comcast, Uverse, and some others.  
Posted On: Jul 19th 2014, 12:01 PM #332671

I believe it's going to be Dish also
Back to the top

Back to the top

Rick said

Posted On: Jul 31st 2014, 12:38 PM #332899

Not after we get done playing them!!!
Back to the top

I saw a Bleacher Report posted on FB. Marshall is preseason # 25.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Back to the top

Rick said

Posted On: Aug 22nd 2014, 12:34 PM #333411

I wonder if this game will have a chance to be televised. Think about it… all 12 games!!!!
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

I wonder if this game will have a chance to be televised. Think about it… all 12 games!!!!
Posted On: Aug 22nd 2014, 1:13 PM #333413

As of an hour ago, they are still working on it.

Back to the top
Control functions: