Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Update on Melvin German's Status

GeorgiaOwl said

Well Grimes bailed on us before registering and we released him with no restrictions so he was eligible to play right away at hawaii even though he HAD signed an NLI with us! Has NOT been a star at Hawaii.

Duron was a BIG question mark coming in due to grdes and obvious lazy issues - both on and especially off the field.

The Big Ragoo came in from Minny injured (foot) and had weight issues but I sure as heck would have had him play in OL situations at minimum and even on the DL at NT - especially on goalline stand situations where ya have to have some serious bulk or just get pushed back into the endzone!

EVERYONE has their disappointing signings though, EVERYONE! Heck, what do you think OSU and Bama thought about Duron?
Posted On: Aug 23rd 2014, 7:23 PM #333429
Whoa there just an observation I had.

As far as Grimes he didn't bail on us, he was arrested for robbery and we bailed
Back to the top

Sorry, did not mean to offend ya just pointing out the other "dissapointments". And I gotta admit I was as excited about Melvin coming here as anyone here. Just think he was SO badly mishandled! And I also do think Mr. Ragoo should have DOMINATED the Belt but...
Back to the top

Update on Melvin German's Status

Rick said

Looking back now, this would obviously rate as one of the biggest busts in FAU Athletics history.

BUT, there's yet another chance left for German…

He's now a WR at DII Slippery Rock University:

The Official Athletic Website Of Slippery Rock University
Posted On: Aug 23rd 2014, 2:10 PM #333422

Stupid question: if he still has eligibility, why didn't he come back for another year here with us?

Back to the top
Control functions: