Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Know Your Foe: Q&A With Corn Nation

The football season is finally upon us so we met with the guys at SB Nation Blog Corn Nation to get their perspective on the game and how the Owls match-up. FAU will open the season on the road at Nebraska this…

Read more

yea big bad NU this is the same team the beat up Purdue last year..........
Back to the top

Well after reading that I guess Nebraska is a lock to make the college football playoff.
Back to the top

This is the equivalent to asking Harvey Updyke on how he thinks Bama going to this year.
Back to the top

I got a sense that the Cornhusker fans believe they will either bottom out at 7-5 and fire Pelini after the season or win the Big Ten and potentially get a spot in the college football playoff. Looking at the schedule I can see the optimism but their style of play does not equate to blowing teams out. I really believe the Owls easily cover the spread if they don't turnover the ball.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

yea big bad NU this is the same team the beat up Purdue last year……….
Posted On: Aug 26th 2014, 2:43 PM #333505

and the same one that beat Georgia in the bowl game…
Back to the top

Enjoy the game my owl friends, it's a great day for football.  The wireless is working great from the stadium today - if you are hear hit Misty's after the game and look for the 6'6" guy in red with black hat/Red N, and a half dozen beads around my neck. I'll buy you a beer.
Back to the top

I think we are going to have a special offense this year...
Back to the top

Ronniehuskerron said

Enjoy the game my owl friends, it's a great day for football.  The wireless is working great from the stadium today - if you are hear hit Misty's after the game and look for the 6'6" guy in red with black hat/Red N, and a half dozen beads around my neck. I'll buy you a beer.
Posted On: Aug 30th 2014, 3:25 PM #333655

I'm glad I didn't make the trip but if I had, you'd need to buy me A LOT of beers after that one!  :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

teambeer said

Ronniehuskerron said

Posted On: Aug 30th 2014, 3:25 PM #333655

I'm glad I didn't make the trip but if I had, you'd need to buy me A LOT of beers after that one!  :Big-Grin:
Posted On: Aug 30th 2014, 8:48 PM #333814

Partridge will be a good coach - he will build a nice foundation.  Win or lose, a cold beer is a good plan. 
Back to the top
Control functions: