Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Pre-Order Coach Schnellenberger's Book!

SIAP in another area but since this is pertaining to FAU Football I thought this was best.

Word on the street is this will have four separate dust covers to choose from, Kentucky, Miami Hurricanes, Miami Dolphins and our FAU Owls.  I had the opportunity about six months ago to talk to Coach about this and review the working manuscript.  This should be a great addition to any football fan or FAU fan's memorabilia collection.

The link will tell you more about the book and give you options to purchase from amazon or B&N.

http://www.howardschnellenberger.com/services-view/pre-order-the-book/
Back to the top

This has to be the inside cover.

I love dropkicks and fat guy touchdowns.

Twitter: @jakobsansom
Back to the top

Jake said

Posted On: Jun 3rd 2014, 7:50 PM #331825

I am a little shocked by this image since I thought FAU switched to Coke.  I will keep the rest of my thoughts to myself  :Not-Talking:
Back to the top

fauowl said

Jake said

Posted On: Jun 3rd 2014, 7:50 PM #331825

I am a little shocked by this image since I thought FAU switched to Coke.  I will keep the rest of my thoughts to myself  :Not-Talking:

Posted On: Jun 3rd 2014, 9:01 PM #331826

My thoughts exactly!

I love dropkicks and fat guy touchdowns.

Twitter: @jakobsansom
Back to the top

If you ever catch me offline, buy me a drink and I'll tell you Coach's view on "Coke" vs. Pepsi.  Quite interesting and enlightening.

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

sigep77 said

If you ever catch me offline, buy me a drink and I'll tell you Coach's view on "Coke" vs. Pepsi.  Quite interesting and enlightening.

:Big-Grin:
Posted On: Jun 3rd 2014, 9:48 PM #331830

+1
Back to the top

He's back in standard garb today for "One Day One Wave"…with the Owlsup!

Back to the top

Talks about the Book, face paint, and not being in the Hall of Fame:

Back to the top

FAU is pleased to announce a book signing event for "Passing the Torch" by former Head Football Coach and University Ambassador at Large Howard Schellenberger.

Friday, August 29
11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
During the College Colors Day Celebration

FAU Bookstore
777 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL
Back to the top

For those from out-of-town, is there a way to order a signed copy of the book somewhere, somehow?
Back to the top
Control functions: